"Kernave National Park" Kernave by scubaphoto
Kernave Travel Guide: 19 reviews and 47 photos
This is one of the most unspoilt natural parks I have ever seen. Located about a good hours drive from Vilnius this is one place not too be missed. One could spend hours here waking around and (up and down) the many little hills. Just look at that view in the photo. When I visited with my Lithuanian friend in early March we had the whole place to ourselves. This is a hidden wonder to most tourists who pass through Lithuanian but not to the Lithuanians themselves who flock here in the summer with family to have picnics and enjoy the relaxing atmosphere of being surrounded by nature.
- Pros:Outstanding Natural Beauty
- Cons:Getting there in the low tourist season
- In a nutshell:A must see area
Maximise your time and enjoyment of the area by taking a picnic with you when you visit, what can be better then... more travel advice
scubaphoto's Related Pages
Kernave Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "Kernave - the morning of great history"
- "State cultural reserve of Kernave"
- "Kernave National Park"
- "Kernave town- the national nature monument"
- "Kernave, where everything started"
- See All...
- Things to Do in Kernave
- Transportation in Kernave
- Warnings and Dangers in Kernave
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Kernave
- 3 Reviews
- 4 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 0 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (3)
Have you been to Kernave?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Kernave
Photos in KernaveSee All Photos (4)
Top 10 Pages
- Prague Intro, 5 reviews, 8 photos
- Phuket Intro, 4 reviews, 7 photos
- Vilnius Intro, 7 reviews, 4 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Ennis 8 reviews, 2 photos
- Chiang Mai Intro, 3 reviews, 6 photos
- Siauliai Intro, 5 reviews, 4 photos
- Saint Petersburg 5 reviews, 3 photos, 1 travelogue
- Kaliningrad 8 reviews
- Kernave Intro, 3 reviews, 4 photos
- Veliko Turnovo 4 reviews, 2 photos