"Intro" scubaphoto's Profile

Anyone who knows me knows that my passion and love is Travel. I want to explore as much of the amazing planet this we inhabit.

Just a normal guy from a small town in Ireland I have been very lucky to have the opportunity to travel and explore the world. For this I am truly grateful to my wonderful parents and supportive family for giving me the confidence and a passion for life and people.

There is no better experience in life than being immersed in different cultures and making great lasting friends along the way. I am an adventure traveller at heart and my room is quickly filling with guidebooks to the world.

There is nothing better than jumping on a plane with a good friend and my camera flying above the clouds on my way to another new experience. Everything from a 3-dollar fleapit hostel in Egypt getting eaten alive by mosquitoes, living with a Russian family or jumping into the crystal clear waters of Thailand this is what makes me happy :-)

I hope you enjoy my travel pages and that i can give you a glimpse inside my head. Please feel free to drop me email anytime.

• Intro Updated Dec 19, 2006

• eriksson977's Profile Photo
    Mar 10, 2008 at 8:20 AM

I wish you happy belated birthday. Tomas Eriksson :)

• Aphrous's Profile Photo
    Mar 8, 2008 at 12:32 PM

♫•:*¨`*:•Happy birthday•:*¨`*:•♫ :)))

• eve.lt's Profile Photo
    Mar 8, 2007 at 3:02 PM

happy birthday:)

• Mar 8, 2007 at 2:43 AM

Happy Birthday!!! I wish you a fab day!:) greetings from Poland!

• sue_stone's Profile Photo
    Mar 8, 2007 at 12:58 AM

Happy Birthday Shane! Hope it's a good one : )

• DAO's Profile Photo
    Dec 23, 2006 at 12:57 PM

Hello Shane, we have a Meeting in York in January if you can make it. Have a great Christmas!

• Natalya2006's Profile Photo
    Dec 23, 2006 at 7:44 AM

Hello, Shane! I wish you a Merry Christmas! All the best and many interesting trips in a new year 2007.

• Buckz's Profile Photo
    May 31, 2006 at 5:31 AM

Great opening page, Any scuba pictures coming?

• janetanne's Profile Photo
    May 22, 2006 at 11:24 PM

Greetings from Greece, the next World VT meeting, 2007 will be here! Hope you are enjoying VT and meeting many new friends:):)

• Diana75's Profile Photo
    May 21, 2006 at 1:42 PM

Hi Shane. Thanks for dropping by my HP and for your comment. I see you had some interesting experiences. I'd love to read more.

Share your travels with the world!

Join Now!
scubaphoto's Profile Photo

scubaphoto

“"Life is not measured by the number of breaths we take, but by the places and moments that take our breath away."”

Real Name