"IN Dublin for 2 nights" Dublin by arkryger
Dublin Travel Guide: 1 reviews and 22 photos
We had our 1st evening free in Dublin with our hotel right close to the Temple Bar area-got a little lost taking a wrong turn, but looked around the neighborhoods and made it across the bridge to the night life and dinner
After the usual morning sights of Trinity college, Dublin castle, St. Patrick's cathedral and Phoenix park, the Guinness factory-we walked to the train station and took a leisurely ride up to Howth for lunch and a countryside relaxation
Over an excellent dinner we enjoyed a non-stop show featuring comedy, dance, song and music-served with Irish coffee and a special red drink with their Irish Whisky
- Pros:Alot of wonderful celtic history
- In a nutshell:A fun town to be in the summer
arkryger's Related Pages
Dublin Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "IN Dublin for 2 nights"
- "Átha Cliath (Dublin in Gaelic)"
- "Dub Line"
- "WELCOME TO DUBLIN!!!!!!!!!!"
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Dublin
- 1 Reviews
- 4 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 0 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (2)
Have you been to Dublin?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Dublin
Photos in DublinSee All Photos (4)
Top 10 Pages
- London Intro, 20 reviews, 23 photos
- Venice Intro, 6 reviews, 9 photos
- Hyder Intro, 5 reviews, 7 photos
- Paris Intro, 4 reviews, 6 photos
- Killarney Intro, 3 reviews, 6 photos
- Forsyth Intro, 3 reviews, 6 photos
- Edinburgh Intro, 3 reviews, 5 photos
- Lakenheath Intro, 3 reviews, 4 photos
- Moscow Intro, 2 reviews, 4 photos
- Dublin Intro, 1 review, 4 photos