"The Relaxing waters of Venice" Venice by arkryger
Venice Travel Guide: 8,423 reviews and 22,535 photos
A half day off the beaten path by private boat to nearby Islands in the lagoon of Venice. We see the Island of Murano and the Hermitage of San Fresco del Deserto and have lunch on the " fisherman" island-Burano-
We had a wonderful afternoon browsing around and just sitting on the Sq watching the pigeons and people. A good time to write home. The kids went and did their thing and we returned at a certain time for the bus ride back to the hotel.
After the fish lunch on Burano the kids walked around and looked at the different shops across the bridges and admiring all the different ways the houses were painted-thought this to be a typical view of the Island.
- Pros:The boat rides to the different Islands alot of fun
- Cons:We saw no crime-but were very careful with our belongings
- In a nutshell:A must see area
Annie's friend at college wanted her to bring an Italian back home-so Annie took pics of all the guys in Italy that we... more travel advice
The rides take about an hour all around the waterway in the town-can be very romantic if done at sunset and a boat to... more travel advice
arkryger's Related Pages
Venice Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "Wandering around Venice with Suvanki"
- "Amore eterno per Venezia la Serenissima :-)"
- "Venice – the City of Art"
- "Vacations in Venice"
- "MERAVIGLIOSA VENEZIA"
- "Giacomo CASANOVA"
- See All...
- Things to Do in Venice
- Hotels in Venice
- Transportation in Venice
- Nightlife in Venice
- Restaurants in Venice
- Shopping in Venice
- Warnings and Dangers in Venice
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Venice
- 6 Reviews
- 9 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 1 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (4)
Have you been to Venice?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Venice
Top 10 Pages
- London Intro, 20 reviews, 23 photos
- Venice Intro, 6 reviews, 9 photos
- Hyder Intro, 5 reviews, 7 photos
- Paris Intro, 4 reviews, 6 photos
- Killarney Intro, 3 reviews, 6 photos
- Forsyth Intro, 3 reviews, 6 photos
- Edinburgh Intro, 3 reviews, 5 photos
- Lakenheath Intro, 3 reviews, 4 photos
- Moscow Intro, 2 reviews, 4 photos
- Dublin Intro, 1 review, 4 photos