VirtualTourist.com will close on Feb 27th.

hawkhead hasn't come back to VirtualTourist in a while.
Meet other members!

My Favorite Pages

Athens

Travel Map

inday27 Jun 12, 2015 at 8:08 AM

Thanks for your answer to 'Plaza de Armas, Lima, Peru'. I couldn?t have done it without you.

inday27 Jun 11, 2015 at 1:45 PM

inday27 Jun 9, 2015 at 11:43 AM

inday27 Jun 8, 2015 at 10:26 PM

granny123 Jun 8, 2015 at 1:17 PM

Thanks for your answer to 'CASH or Card?'. I appreciate your advice.

inday27 Jun 8, 2015 at 9:36 AM

inday27 Jun 8, 2015 at 8:16 AM

inday27 Jun 8, 2015 at 8:16 AM

inday27 Jun 8, 2015 at 8:11 AM

franwong98 Jun 8, 2015 at 1:17 AM

Thanks for your answer to 'Directions from London Heathrow Airport to Northingham Guest House'. Thanks for the very detailed direction ;)