"Steelheading the Russian River" Geyserville by acs_joel
Geyserville Travel Guide: 3 reviews and 8 photos
I found a great run, just outside Geyserville. The steelhead were there, but my fishing partner was tired and hungry, so we left the honey hole for lunch. We then continued our exploration upstream.
- Pros:The run I found was easy to fish. It was deep and I drop right straight down on the run.
- Cons:I didn't connect!!!
- In a nutshell:I want to go back for sallmon run.
acs_joel's Related Pages
Geyserville Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "Astaria's Geyserville Rocks! :0)"
- "A geyser growns in Geyserville"
- "Just Made a Quick Convenience Store Stop"
- "Steelheading the Russian River"
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Geyserville
- 0 Reviews
- 0 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 0 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (1)
Have you been to Geyserville?Share Your Travels
Top 5 Pages
- San Diego Intro, 6 reviews, 21 photos
- Altmar Intro, 2 reviews, 3 photos
- New Orleans Intro, 3 photos
- Ensenada Intro, 3 photos
- La Jolla Intro, 2 photos
No friends yet.