"My Favorite city -- Firenze!" Florence by Sonador3
Florence Travel Guide: 5,215 reviews and 11,711 photos
There are great photo ops everywhere you turn. And when it rains, most tourists go and hide, leaving the town virtually empty. Go out early or stay out really late. And whatever you do, take more photos than you know what to do with. If I have one regret about Florence, it's that I never take enough photos. I save those cool looking restaurant checks in a show box, but have few photos. Go figure!
I stayed at the Plaza Hotel Lucchesi right on the Arno. It was one of the best weeks of my life. No itenerary, just hanging out at my favorite cafe, visiting friends, eating great food and drinking incredible wine!, Salvatore, Luisa, Lena & Marco -- I'll see you all again soon!!
The photo on the left was taken outside of a little Ristorante in the hills outside Prato.
- Pros:Feels like home....wish it was home!
- Cons:at times too many tourist
- In a nutshell:Just go and don't worry about seeing everything. Relax and have fun!
Founded in 1784 by Grand Duke Pietro Leopoldo for the use of art students at the Accademia delle Belle Arti, the... more travel advice
'm having a hard time trying to describe this place. Modern? Innovative? Cutting edge? Probably all of those labels... more travel advice
Sonador3's Related Pages
Florence Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "FIRENZE - FLORENCE"
- "My Relationship With Firenze"
- "Firenze -Florence - Florenz - Florencia"
- "Breathtaking Florence!"
- "weekends in Florence"
- "Fourth time round....."
- See All...
- Things to Do in Florence
- Hotels in Florence
- Transportation in Florence
- Nightlife in Florence
- Restaurants in Florence
- Shopping in Florence
- Warnings and Dangers in Florence
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Florence
- 17 Reviews
- 27 Photos
- 2 Forum posts
- 47 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (5)
Have you been to Florence?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Florence
- Posted in Travel Rio de Janeiro Forum "RE: RE: Best Apartments in Rio !!!"
- Commented on one of dvideira's Florence travel pages
- updated a Florence Travel Page "My Favorite city -- Firenze!"
- Uploaded a Photo to "My Favorite city -- Firenze!"
- Wrote a Review Galleria dell'Accademia about Galleria dell'Accademia in Florence Things to Do
Top 10 Pages
- Top 5 Page for this destination Buenos Aires Intro, 117 reviews, 160 photos, 5 travelogues
- Florence Intro, 17 reviews, 27 photos, 1 travelogue
- Top 5 Page for this destination Cabo San Lucas Intro, 12 reviews, 15 photos
- Costa Rica Intro, 23 photos, 3 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Santa Clara Intro, 9 reviews, 12 photos
- Nassau Intro, 4 reviews, 11 photos, 1 travelogue
- Prague Intro, 3 reviews, 6 photos
- Paris Intro, 2 reviews, 5 photos
- Amsterdam Intro, 2 reviews, 5 photos
- Tallinn County Intro, 2 reviews, 5 photos