"Ensenada = Fish Tacos !" Ensenada by MaosRedArmy

Ensenada Travel Guide: 289 reviews and 637 photos

Ensenada is the biggest little town in Baja. It truly caters to the tourists that come from across the border, from other parts of Mexico and from all over the world. Dining in Ensenada can be as casual as awesome tacos found at stand-up taco bars, to fine dining for intimate settings or power lunches and dinners with clients.

• Last visit to Ensenada: Feb 2005
  • Intro Updated Feb 13, 2005

• JuanMaclovio's Profile Photo
    Feb 27, 2010 at 9:22 PM

El Mexico Lindo is far from the best taco place in Ensenada. For Carne Asada try El Zarpaso on Riveroll y Calle novena. Fish Tacos: Mercado Negro or the place in front of La Aguila on Gastelum.

• Feb 17, 2008 at 7:18 PM

I can't say enough obout the tacos at Mexico Lindo. A simple place, but the tacos are.....Awsome!

• Jeff42's Profile Photo
    May 5, 2007 at 5:02 AM

I don't know about cheap beer. I was paying $4 for Dos Equis XX Lager & Amber before Noon on May 3rd 2007. Not exactly a bargain. 20 years ago it was a bargain to drink at Hussongs and Papas but not anymore.

• Stephen-KarenConn's Profile Photo
    Jun 28, 2005 at 4:42 AM

Nice tips. We loved the fish tacos when were were in Ensenada. I had never heard of them before we were there.

• we2364's Profile Photo
    Feb 17, 2005 at 2:26 AM

When Mao starts to like fish? Hmm, a good sign to be humanized! I also have mango shake prepared. When u and ur hostess can pay a visit? Nice trip!

MaosRedArmy

“American Express.... Never leave home without it !”

Badges & Stats in Ensenada

Have you been to Ensenada?

Latest Activity in Ensenada