"Ensenada = Fish Tacos !" Ensenada by MaosRedArmy
Ensenada Travel Guide: 293 reviews and 651 photos
Ensenada is the biggest little town in Baja. It truly caters to the tourists that come from across the border, from other parts of Mexico and from all over the world. Dining in Ensenada can be as casual as awesome tacos found at stand-up taco bars, to fine dining for intimate settings or power lunches and dinners with clients.
If a cruise ship is in town, this place will be packed to the gills with tourists getting loaded at high noon. Cheap... more travel advice
El Galeon is one of the many lobster restraurants in Puerto Nuevo - a small fishing village between Rosarito Beach and... more travel advice
MaosRedArmy's Related Pages
Ensenada Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "Ensenada Mexico"
- "Ensenada, Mexico: More than just a Tourist Town"
- "Ensenada and La Bufadora"
- "Ensenada = Fish Tacos !"
- "BAH HUMBUG, I'M GAGA OVER BAJA!"
- See All...
- Things to Do in Ensenada
- Hotels in Ensenada
- Transportation in Ensenada
- Nightlife in Ensenada
- Restaurants in Ensenada
- Shopping in Ensenada
- Warnings and Dangers in Ensenada
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Ensenada
- 7 Reviews
- 8 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 5 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (4)
Have you been to Ensenada?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Ensenada
Photos in EnsenadaSee All Photos (8)
Top 5 Pages
- Shanghai Intro, 33 reviews, 37 photos, 1 travelogue
- Pittsburgh Intro, 9 reviews, 9 photos
- Ensenada Intro, 7 reviews, 8 photos
- Santa Monica Intro, 4 reviews, 5 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Key Largo Intro, 2 reviews, 2 photos