"Mao's Birthplace. The City of Steel." Pittsburgh by MaosRedArmy
Pittsburgh Travel Guide: 772 reviews and 1,912 photos
- Pros:Honest, hard-working people, Steelers games, Sping & Fall
- Cons:Weather (most of the year), Steelers 2003 record, Liquor stores are closed Sundays
- In a nutshell:I love going home whenever I can. Pittsburgh will always be home for Mao.
For those of you unfortunate enough to have never attended a Steelers (or Stillers in Pittsburghese) home game, it... more travel advice
Located in the Strip District (a Must See Activity), the Pennsyvlvania Macaroni Company is my favorite place to shop... more travel advice
MaosRedArmy's Related Pages
Pittsburgh Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "PITTSBURGH--Cultural, Sports Crazy, Riverside City"
- "Welcome back, Sid."
- "Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania"
- "Beautiful and Historical Pittsburgh"
- "My "O"riginal home town..."
- "Welcome to the 'Burgh!"
- "Pittsburgh - the largest city of the Appalachia"
- See All...
- Things to Do in Pittsburgh
- Hotels in Pittsburgh
- Transportation in Pittsburgh
- Nightlife in Pittsburgh
- Restaurants in Pittsburgh
- Shopping in Pittsburgh
- Warnings and Dangers in Pittsburgh
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Pittsburgh
- 9 Reviews
- 9 Photos
- 1 Forum posts
- 7 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (4)
Have you been to Pittsburgh?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Pittsburgh
- Posted in Travel Dubai Forum "Re: TV Channels"
- Commented on one of denver1982's Pittsburgh travel pages
- Wrote a Review Go to a Stillers Game (and, of course, Tailgate). in Pittsburgh Things to Do
- Uploaded a Photo to "The Burgh's Best Sushi (and Korean Food)."
- updated a Pittsburgh Travel Page "Mao's Birthplace. The City of Steel."
Top 5 Pages
- Shanghai Intro, 33 reviews, 37 photos, 1 travelogue
- Pittsburgh Intro, 9 reviews, 9 photos
- Ensenada Intro, 7 reviews, 8 photos
- Santa Monica Intro, 4 reviews, 5 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Key Largo Intro, 2 reviews, 2 photos