"Matsuyama" Top 5 Page for this destination Matsuyama by Ines28
Matsuyama Travel Guide: 124 reviews and 212 photos
Matsuyama is away from the main tourist path but nevertheless has all that you are looking for in Japan - history, a castle, hot springs, beautiful parks, shrines etc. The city is also blessed with the temperate Seto Inland Sea climate, it can easily be reached by ferry or by train and the Shikoku landscape is green and hilly. We were especially lucky to be there when the cherries just started blooming, so of course everything was still more beautiful.
- Pros:climate, hot springs, old castle
- In a nutshell:Pleasant city with many sights but not many western tourists!
From Matsuyama, we went to Kyoto by train. We had to change trains in Okayama, until there it is a normal train, the... more travel advice
The department store at the city station for example has a large food section in the basement, where you can buy fresh... more travel advice
Ines28's Related Pages
Matsuyama Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "Matsuyama – Shikoku"
- See All...
- Things to Do in Matsuyama
- Hotels in Matsuyama
- Transportation in Matsuyama
- Nightlife in Matsuyama
- Restaurants in Matsuyama
- Shopping in Matsuyama
- Warnings and Dangers in Matsuyama
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Matsuyama
- 15 Reviews
- 14 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 3 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (8)
Have you been to Matsuyama?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Matsuyama
Top 10 Pages
- Dublin Intro, 33 reviews, 28 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Stockport Intro, 14 reviews, 35 photos, 3 travelogues
- Kyoto Intro, 21 reviews, 20 photos
- Penang Intro, 19 reviews, 18 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Hiroshima Intro, 18 reviews, 15 photos
- Lijiang Intro, 11 reviews, 22 photos, 3 travelogues
- Hunstanton Intro, 9 reviews, 24 photos, 2 travelogues
- Kunming Intro, 9 reviews, 23 photos, 3 travelogues
- Kuala Lumpur Intro, 17 reviews, 14 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Matsuyama Intro, 15 reviews, 14 photos