"Taman Negara - Malaysia's great national park" Taman Negara by Ines28
Taman Negara Travel Guide: 218 reviews and 486 photos
The Taman Negara is one of the world's best-kept tropical rainforests. It covers 4343 sq km, the most visited part of the park is in the state of Pahang. The main reason to visit is to experience the primary rainforest, and it is indeed a fantastic experience. Especially at night, when the rain falls and the only other audible "noise" comes from the forest and it's inhabitants, the atmosphere becomes very jungle-like.
- Pros:Great nature
- Cons:increasing river traffic and land developpment
The restaurants lining the river offer reasonably priced food and comfortable atmosphere. Especially in the evening and... more travel advice
The trails around the headquarters are well marked, there are short walks as the one to the Canopy Walk and Buki Teresik... more travel advice
Ines28's Related Pages
Taman Negara Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "Janes of the Jungle"
- "Taman Negara-Your Jungle adventure begins here!"
- "Taman Negara - The Largest National Park in M'sia"
- "visiting a tropical rainforest"
- "Taman Negara - Malaysia's great national park"
- See All...
- Things to Do in Taman Negara
- Hotels in Taman Negara
- Transportation in Taman Negara
- Nightlife in Taman Negara
- Restaurants in Taman Negara
- Shopping in Taman Negara
- Warnings and Dangers in Taman Negara
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Taman Negara
- 6 Reviews
- 14 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 5 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (7)
Have you been to Taman Negara?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Taman Negara
Top 10 Pages
- Dublin Intro, 33 reviews, 28 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Stockport Intro, 14 reviews, 35 photos, 3 travelogues
- Kyoto Intro, 21 reviews, 20 photos
- Penang Intro, 19 reviews, 18 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Hiroshima Intro, 18 reviews, 15 photos
- Lijiang Intro, 11 reviews, 22 photos, 3 travelogues
- Hunstanton Intro, 9 reviews, 24 photos, 2 travelogues
- Kunming Intro, 9 reviews, 23 photos, 3 travelogues
- Kuala Lumpur Intro, 17 reviews, 14 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Matsuyama Intro, 15 reviews, 14 photos