"Welcome to my homepage" Ines28's Profile

As the first picture on my homepage, I chose this one taken at a friend`s birthday party. I am the green frog in the front, and on the right is my boyfriend Sven. By the way, the happily singing guy with the dark shirt and the glasses is my brother Oliver.
You might think this is typically German: lots of beer bottles on the table! And you are right!!

Additional information about myself

As anyone who visits this homepage can imagine, I love travelling. My favourite destination is definitely South East Asia, I have been "infected" by Sven who had travelled there twice before he convinced me.
Last year (2002) we decided to buy a house, so we had to stay at home and save money. On the picture, you can see our living room the day we moved in.
Maybe I have to add that Sven and I decided to build up this homepage together, so consequently we have marked every country one of us has been to. Therefore I must admit that I haven´t been to Mexico or South America yet, but I hope this will change soon!

This is a picture of our garden by the end of February 2004. I think it is a very good one, as you don´t see the weeds!!

This is an "updated" view of our garden 7 months later, also showing Sven working - a rare sight! ;-) As you can see, there are some changes, and it's of course much greener than in February!

And another picture of the garden. Sven has stopped working and is now teasing our fish! ;-)

This is our family - my brother is obviously taking the picture. We were celebrating my birthday, and when we announced that we are planning to get married, they insisted on conserving this memorable moment for the future!
;-)
My father is the one standing next to me, my mother is standing between Sven's parents.

• Intro Updated Sep 19, 2004

Personal Pages (1)

• DaHongHua's Profile Photo
    Aug 8, 2012 at 10:49 PM

A warm happy birthday greeting from Malaysia. Wish you have more travelings and more VT sharings in the coming years.

• a2lopes's Profile Photo
    Aug 9, 2009 at 4:43 PM

Happy birthday and many happy returns of the day. Greetings from Lisbon

• laughing_lioness's Profile Photo
    Aug 9, 2007 at 12:56 PM

Alles Gute zum Geburtstag Ines! Grüsse aus Süddeutschland, Daniela

• traveloturc's Profile Photo
    Aug 9, 2007 at 9:53 AM

Happy birthday to you from Istanbul / Turkiye ..I wish that you realize all your dreams ...good luck

• kopwint's Profile Photo
    Aug 9, 2007 at 8:33 AM

Happy and free in your days of 2007 and get great time in your birthday wish from Burma(Myanmar

• pretty33555's Profile Photo
    Aug 12, 2006 at 6:30 AM

happy belated birthday!!!! may your dreams come true!!!!!warm greetings from Moscow

• Eduardo76's Profile Photo
    Aug 9, 2006 at 4:45 PM

Happy B-day !!! Im from the states so I guess by my eastern standard time it's happy belated b-day for you now.. (:

• deecat's Profile Photo
    Aug 9, 2006 at 11:50 AM

A warm birthday greeting comes your way via Chicago.

• Anuragsaxena's Profile Photo
    Aug 9, 2006 at 1:16 AM

Birthday greetings! May this be your best day.

• pepples46's Profile Photo
    Aug 8, 2006 at 11:42 PM

na denn, die Flaschen stehen ja schon..immer noch.. auf dem Tisch..Prost Geburtstag..und schoene Gruesse aus Neuseeland. Waltraud

Share your travels with the world!

Join Now!
Ines28's Profile Photo

Ines28

“You can't be sure you dislike it before you've tried it!”

Real Name