"Watch out World...!" DavidRose79's Profile

Welcome to my homepage! These pages are being built at the moment but when finished will have lots of tips on the route that I travelled above!

EDIT: OK two years in Angola with poor internet so I haven't been able to any of the above! But back in London now so should start making some sort of effort!

Present Work/Travel

I now work for the HALO Trust, a charity 'specialising in the removal of the debris of war': landmines and bombs! I will be starting work in Angola for 4 months from September so will be travelling again!

Visit their website at www.halotrust.org

My previous work

Just before my travels I was mobilised, after graduating from university, and deployed to work in Afghanistan where I managed to save up enough money to take the months off to travel on the above route!!!

I therefore have to post the usual essential posed picture... but no prisoners on leashes!!

• Intro Updated Oct 24, 2006

• MikeStarr5's Profile Photo
    Oct 29, 2007 at 12:49 PM

Happy Birthday from Mike and Shelley in sunny "Barking Town" - Woof, woof.

• Oct 29, 2006 at 11:11 AM

Welll Have great day !!!!!

• Maximilian21's Profile Photo
    Aug 11, 2005 at 5:32 AM

Really enjoyed your pages man.I checked out the organization you work for and want to wish you the best of luck in your endevours. one love

• Fisher1969's Profile Photo
    Oct 29, 2004 at 1:57 PM

Happy birthday David, Do you have anymore info to share on the halo trust, cos it sounds interesting. Best Wishes on your birthday. Keep safe. Julie-Anne

• Shofja's Profile Photo
    Oct 29, 2004 at 7:59 AM

Happy Birthday! All the best!!! Greetings from Latvia! Ingrida

• oana16's Profile Photo
    Oct 29, 2004 at 5:17 AM

HAPPY BIRTHDAY!! Enjoy that day! Best wishes from Romania!

• ettenaj's Profile Photo
    Oct 29, 2004 at 5:09 AM

Have a brilliant Birthday, good luck in all you do, best wishes from the UK

• Inulia's Profile Photo
    Aug 12, 2004 at 11:33 AM

Wow!!! You do much I hope! Best wishes from Lithuania!

• aussiedoug's Profile Photo
    Aug 11, 2004 at 5:05 PM

Sounds liike a gr8 job being able to travel, but more so an important job. Good on you mate! Just saw your Beijing posting so Ni Hao David!

• Jun 15, 2004 at 10:52 PM

Hi Mate, You still on the road in Pakistan - saw your post in the forum...**jealous**! Sounds like you're having an awesome trip, looking forward to checking out your pages when you get home.

Share your travels with the world!

Join Now!
DavidRose79's Profile Photo

DavidRose79

“Will get there sometime...!”

Real Name