Gosaba Nightlife Tips by goutammitra
Gosaba Nightlife: 1 reviews and 5 photos
Watching moon on Christmas night was great fun.
When you are in forest, one should not try to find out Night Spots, there is n't any! What do you do to spend time? Please find out ways to enjoy your evening like watching the moon changing phase, recite some poems, tell jokes to friends or indulge yourself in cooking, like our friend Tumpa did with the cooks. BTW he is a great cook and can cook for ten / fifteen people at a time if he has the gear! We have tasted his cooking a no of times. He cooks great fish, fish bharta ( Mashed fish with potato), chicken. So we had a great time and food. Even if you dont' know then just lend helping hand to the cooks and learn a few tips from them.
Yes! you are not allowed to venture out either in land or water, so please make sure you are safe. And please carry your drinks with you either from Kolkata, Sonakhali, Basanti or Gosaba town. If you dont know the spot, tell your boat man he will arrange it for you. May be for a little extra!
Theme: Eating and Drinking
More Reviews (31)
- See All Sunderban's only Best Accommodation
- Our Ordeal and heavy Rains at Sunderban
- See All Sunderban- Our Humble Effort to help-PII
- See All Sir Daniel Hamilton Trust at Gosaba.
goutammitra's Related Pages
Gosaba Travel Guide
- Things to Do in Gosaba
- Hotels in Gosaba
- Transportation in Gosaba
- Nightlife in Gosaba
- Shopping in Gosaba
- Warnings and Dangers in Gosaba
- See All...
Explore the World
- Tabasalu Hotels
- Ciater Hotels
- Gharapuri Hotels
- Departamento del Valle del Cauca
- Moonbi Hotels
Badges & Stats in Gosaba
- 32 Reviews
- 208 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 28 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (23)
Have you been to Gosaba?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Gosaba
- Posted in Travel India Forum "Re: Pushpesh Baid seeking for..."
- Commented on one of goutammitra's Gosaba travel pages
- Wrote a Review Sunderban's only Best Accommodation in Gosaba Hotels
- Uploaded a Photo to "Sunderban's only Best Accommodation"
- updated a Gosaba Travel Page "SUNDERBANS- THE HOME OF THE ROYAL BENGAL TIGER"
- Uploaded a Video to Gosaba
Videos in GosabaSee All Videos (25)
Top 10 Pages
- Top 5 Page for this destination Kolkata (Calcutta) Intro, 214 reviews, 1077 photos, 7 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Kathmandu Intro, 64 reviews, 329 photos, 5 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Gangtok Intro, 66 reviews, 306 photos, 3 travelogues
- Bali Intro, 57 reviews, 273 photos
- Cairo Intro, 44 reviews, 224 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Puri Intro, 41 reviews, 208 photos, 5 travelogues
- Gosaba Intro, 32 reviews, 208 photos, 9 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Union Territory of Andaman and Nicobar Islands Intro, 41 reviews, 196 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination State of Sikkim Intro, 36 reviews, 191 photos, 2 travelogues
- Shillong Intro, 32 reviews, 182 photos, 3 travelogues