"Its a Bright Sunny World..." harivansha's Profile
Good day. Thanks for dropping by. This is indeed a modest webpage of spirited traveler. I am an avid fan of travelling and since the days I have been bitten with the travel bug, I have been very up beat of my travel plans.
I simply love photography and some pictures would say my theme and motto in life that I wish to capture. Evidently nature and landscape makes my day with snap snap snap all the way.
I have since been to these places to date:
March 2009 - Perhentian Islands (East Coast Malaysia)
November 2008 - Krabi & Phi Phi Island (Thailand)
November 2007 - Pattaya (Thailand)
May 2007 - Phuket (Thailand)
November 2005 - Bali (Indonesia)
I am from Johor Bahru (malaysia), south state which is closeby to Singapore. I moved to Puchong, state of Selangor (malaysia) and have been living here ever since 2004.
Puchong does not boast of anything interesting in particular but its away from the KL hustle and bustle and provides good and cost effective neighbourhood. Climate is cooler with nearby forests.
My passion has been to travel backpacker style and visit through all the important and must visit places. However I can never contain a quality trip without taking the off beaten track. Thus far, I have manage to do that in Phuket where I customized my trip to accomodate places not frequented always and to track cheap beautiful motels at outskirts of the town.
Greatest accomplishment is to have made lone trip to Phuke and thus far been my best ever trip.
Till more... cheerios
Top Travel Pages
Share your travels with the world!Join Now!
Badges & Stats
- 6 Reviews
- 12 Photos
- 2 Countries
- 5 Cities
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (1)
- harivansha and giampiero6 are now friends.
- Commented on coarspire's profile page
- Posted in Travel Johor Bahru Forum "Re: Yoga center in peace and..."
- Wrote a Review Friendly, value for money and... in McLeod Ganj Hotels
updated their Profile Page "Its a Bright Sunny World..."
- Uploaded a Photo to "Its a Bright Sunny World..."
- updated a Bukit Fraser Travel Page "A place to unwind - Fraser's Hill"
Top 5 Pages
- Bukit Fraser Intro, 1 review, 5 photos
- Cameron Highlands Intro, 1 review, 4 photos
- Pondicherry 2 reviews
- Munnar 1 review
- McLeod Ganj 1 review
- Paris Hotels
- 22507 Reviews - 55085 Photos
- Fort Lauderdale Hotels
- 659 Reviews - 1389 Photos
- Dubai Hotels
- 2702 Reviews - 7927 Photos
- London Hotels
- 23331 Reviews - 48936 Photos
- Manila Hotels
- 2029 Reviews - 4971 Photos
- New York City Hotels
- 15666 Reviews - 31356 Photos
- Baguio Hotels
- 328 Reviews - 897 Photos
- Cancún Hotels
- 1933 Reviews - 3730 Photos
- Orlando Hotels
- 3100 Reviews - 5884 Photos
- Punta Cana Hotels
- 422 Reviews - 1020 Photos
- Playa del Carmen Hotels
- 781 Reviews - 1749 Photos
- Goa Hotels
- 2059 Reviews - 3877 Photos
- Bangkok Hotels
- 10316 Reviews - 22906 Photos
- Rome Hotels
- 12025 Reviews - 26772 Photos
- Istanbul Hotels
- 7829 Reviews - 20234 Photos