"Vantaa - the Baron's city of residence" Top 5 Page for this destination Vantaa by baronedivandastad
Vantaa Travel Guide: 46 reviews and 107 photos
Everyone who visits Finland does it in the summer. I like the fall. The colours, the people silently preparing for the winter, the odd snowfall that reminds you of the greatness of nature, drinking red wine again after the long summer...
The winter is the longest season in Vantaa. And we even have a real one! Darkness, peace, but also nightlife and gatherings with your friends. Weird and fascinating for an Italian.
- Pros:It's a great place to live
- Cons:It's not the capital of Finland
- In a nutshell:Go there to meet the Baron and the real Finns
Vantaa is actually the name of a river, at whose mouth the old city of Helsinki was built in 1550. There's a couple of... more travel advice
baronedivandastad's Related Pages
Vantaa Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "Vantaa - Vanda"
- "This is where I am from!"
- "Vantaa - the Baron's city of residence"
- "Vantaa- a rural city"
- "The fourth largest town in Finland"
- See All...
- Things to Do in Vantaa
- Hotels in Vantaa
- Transportation in Vantaa
- Nightlife in Vantaa
- Restaurants in Vantaa
- Shopping in Vantaa
- Warnings and Dangers in Vantaa
- See All...
Explore the World
Badges & Stats in Vantaa
- 2 Reviews
- 3 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 1 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (7)
Have you been to Vantaa?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Vantaa
Top 10 Pages
- Top 5 Page for this destination Riyadh Intro, 39 reviews, 33 photos
- Rome Intro, 35 reviews, 21 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Catania Intro, 20 reviews, 20 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Kuwait Intro, 18 reviews, 15 photos
- Milan Intro, 18 reviews, 11 photos
- Istanbul Intro, 13 reviews, 10 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Monteriggioni Intro, 8 reviews, 8 photos
- Rieti Intro, 6 reviews, 8 photos
- Lago di Bracciano Intro, 5 reviews, 7 photos
- Naples Intro, 5 reviews, 6 photos