suvanki's profile photo

suvanki

Sue Online Now
Enjoy Yourself -It's later than you think!

My Favorite Pages

Agdz

Travel Map

ricky52's Profile Photo
ricky52 Jun 18, 2016 at 9:41 AM

Have a great weekend you lot.

Minceta's Profile Photo
Minceta May 30, 2016 at 4:41 AM

Thank you very, very much, dear Sue! Please excuse-me for not having answered you earlier, but last week I was with my husband out of Belgrade from Sunday until Friday, so that I did not visit this site. I spent my birthday on the beautiful mountain of Kopaonik.

What's new in the UK?

ecies Apr 27, 2016 at 3:41 PM

Thanks for your answer to 'Manchester in May wardrobe'. I appreciate your advice.

ecies Apr 27, 2016 at 3:41 PM

bijo69's Profile Photo
bijo69 Mar 29, 2016 at 3:28 AM

Thanks a lot for the birthday wishes Sue!

Treshi's Profile Photo
Treshi Jan 18, 2016 at 6:47 PM

Hello Sue, thanks for accepting my friend request, great to be friends with you!!

SWFC_Fan's Profile Photo
SWFC_Fan Jan 18, 2016 at 2:57 PM

Wishing you a rather belated "Happy Birthday!!", Sue! :-)
Hope you had a great day!
Things are interestingly poised for the remainder of the season - and who knows, maybe a Sheffield play-off double at Wembley in May!? ;-)

• suvanki's Profile Photo
    suvanki Jan 19, 2016 at 7:51 AM

Thank You Jonathan! I was working, but finished early. Enjoyed a lovely meal at Vito's in Walkley, then Day Off next day. Have you been out for a meal in Sheffield lately?
    Losing track of football - was invited to go to Old Trafford the other week - glad I declined.
    Was over your neck of the woods just before Christmas - finally got to see the Heritage Centre, after visiting the forge at Wentworth.

• SWFC_Fan's Profile Photo
    SWFC_Fan Jan 30, 2016 at 2:33 AM

Glad you enjoyed it, Sue! I can't remember the last time we went out for a meal in the centre of Sheffield - we have tended to eat out locally (in the pubs of Elsecar or the two excellent Indians in Hoyland)...and have been driving out to Flouch Balti House for their Sunday evening buffet quite often.
    There have been a couple of excellent additions to the Heritage Centre over the last 6 months or so - Vine & Vittles wine and cheese shop and the brilliant Maison du Biere with its huge selection of world beers! :-)

suvanki's Profile Photo
suvanki Jan 17, 2016 at 3:05 PM

Thanks Antonio! Hope you are keeping well.

suvanki's Profile Photo
suvanki Jan 17, 2016 at 3:04 PM

Thanks! I had a lovely Birthday, and another night out with 'the girls' to look forward to on 29th!

a2lopes's Profile Photo