"Gods Country" Top 5 Page for this destination Kranjska Gora by garyl
Kranjska Gora Travel Guide: 151 reviews and 391 photos
If you think i have gone over the top about this place, then you are wrong.
i will have understated Slovenia, its simply perfect.
i will be going back in Summer as well as next Winter
Looking down on one of the cleanest and respectable Ski resorts ever visited.
Italian Border in the Background
Milan, works on the drag lift ( no.6) in the Village.
Friendliest Guy ever, just watch out for his Pear Scnapps ( incredible falling down water ) and his Magnum 45 which he likes pushing into your Temple.
If i ever have to go to War, i want this Guy beside me
- Pros:People, food , Drink and of course the Ski-ing
- Cons:Zippo, Zilch, None ok
- In a nutshell:i went alone and came back with many friends
Warm welcome with Chocolate Brandys and Cheese Toasties always available Greatest hotdogs around washed down with... more travel advice
i went at night, which meant i could not see much, but the walk around the lake with new friends was terrific. Go in the... more travel advice
garyl's Related Pages
Kranjska Gora Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "Under the foothills of Julian Alps"
- "Moj drugi dom (My second home)"
- "KRANJSKA GORA & PLANICA"
- "Kranjska Gora - Planica"
- "Gods Country"
- "DOBRODOSLI AT MY KRANJSKA GORA PAGE......:-)"
- "Kranjska Gora"
- See All...
- Things to Do in Kranjska Gora
- Hotels in Kranjska Gora
- Transportation in Kranjska Gora
- Nightlife in Kranjska Gora
- Restaurants in Kranjska Gora
- Shopping in Kranjska Gora
- Warnings and Dangers in Kranjska Gora
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Kranjska Gora
- 9 Reviews
- 10 Photos
- 2 Forum posts
- 4 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (3)
Have you been to Kranjska Gora?Share Your Travels