"NARITA" Narita by AVSENT
Narita Travel Guide: 133 reviews and 237 photos
The first night, I stayed at Sky Court Hotel Narita. It is a short drive to this budget hotel so, I took their complimentary shuttle van from the airport. Since, I arrived late in the evening, I didn't want to make the long trip to Tokyo, etc. so, I booked this hotel on Agoda and got a good rate. Agoda has great hotel rates for Asia; better than expedia and travelocity.
The hotel had a restaurant in the lobby so, I had dinner here consisting of Tonkatsu (washoku/traditional pork cutlets), rice, soup, salad, and cut cabbage. It was reasonably priced and the place was basic and no frills.
AVSENT's Related Pages
Narita Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "What lies Beyond Narita Airport"
- "Narita more than just an airport"
- "My 1st and Last Drop in Japan"
- "NARITA - Aviation crossroads"
- "Narita - Stopover"
- "Narita, is the gateway to Japan"
- "Japan's Airport Town that serves Tokyo"
- See All...
- Things to Do in Narita
- Hotels in Narita
- Transportation in Narita
- Nightlife in Narita
- Restaurants in Narita
- Shopping in Narita
- Warnings and Dangers in Narita
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Narita
- 0 Reviews
- 1 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 0 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (3)
Have you been to Narita?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Narita
Top 10 Pages
- Shanghai Intro, 7 reviews, 54 photos, 6 travelogues
- Lima Intro, 14 reviews, 28 photos
- Machu Picchu Intro, 4 reviews, 37 photos, 3 travelogues
- Phoenix Intro, 14 reviews, 16 photos
- London Intro, 13 reviews, 13 photos
- Cusco Intro, 4 reviews, 21 photos, 1 travelogue
- Caracas Intro, 3 reviews, 22 photos, 3 travelogues
- Vancouver Intro, 7 reviews, 17 photos, 3 travelogues
- Seattle Intro, 3 reviews, 17 photos, 3 travelogues
- Tel Aviv-Yafo Intro, 2 reviews, 17 photos, 1 travelogue