"SERENISSIMA VENEZIA" Venice by dvideira

Venice Travel Guide: 8,203 reviews and 21,709 photos

Magical and Romantic Venice

When I first arrived there, it was rainning a lot! But I've managed to get back to Venice a couple of weeks later and it was perfect!

Pros of a heavy rain

One may say .... every situation has its pros....

In which other way would I've dreamed of having San Marco Square almost only for me ?

• Last visit to Venice: Sep 2003
  • Intro Updated May 17, 2004

• Maurizioago's Profile Photo
    Aug 9, 2012 at 8:50 AM

I've re visited Venice some days ago. Ciao!

• Jan 29, 2006 at 11:12 PM

Superb Venice pages...probably one of the best. You may want to check out "Best of VT" - Personal Page by mke1963 where I'm compiling a "Best of" catalogue.

• ZanieOR's Profile Photo
    Jul 6, 2005 at 6:32 PM

Your photos are wonderful and make me want to go to Venice more than ever. Thanks, also, for all the history.

• jadedmuse's Profile Photo
    Jan 18, 2005 at 7:29 PM

Bravissimo! Who knows Venetian history better than you, apparently?! I love your gondola observation. Hey - I once fell asleep resting my head on some old Venetian's shoulder in that famous cafe in the Piazza! Ragazza tanta pazza...

• Docu2001's Profile Photo
    Jan 7, 2005 at 12:37 PM

Superb, informative tips ...

• jamiesno's Profile Photo
    Jan 3, 2005 at 6:42 AM

Denise your pictures of Venice are very clear and beautiful. I would love to get here too, hehehe. It would be scary though to be walking amongst that many pigeons don't you think b'y :-)

• Leipzig's Profile Photo
    Oct 13, 2004 at 1:43 AM

fantastic photos of Venice. Would love to go there for the carnival

• Luchonda's Profile Photo
    Oct 2, 2004 at 11:22 AM

Venice !!!! Yes we took the same "Vaporetto" Denise ! You have some nice and accurate info on this page !!

• PeteNL's Profile Photo
    Oct 1, 2004 at 1:38 PM

Great pages and travelogues! And the tips were quite like we experienced it, when we visited Venice last summer! Will be back on your pages, thanks for visiting and commenting on our Latvia pages!

• Goner's Profile Photo
    Sep 8, 2004 at 8:36 PM

Another fantastic job on this page also. Lets go back for Carnival!!!

dvideira

“So far, so good ( indeed ! )”

Badges & Stats in Venice