"Puerto Princesa, Palawan Experience" Puerto Princesa by saltwater
Puerto Princesa Travel Guide: 395 reviews and 1,051 photos
Puerto Princesa (meaning Princess of Ports) is a bustling industrious city. Its main source of income is tourism and agriculture.
- Pros:cheap accommodations, cheap food
- Cons:expensive to fly to Palawan
Kahlui is known for its Pinoy-home ambience and wooden surroundings. Guests have to take off their shoes before going... more travel advice
Kinabuch's is the best known hang-out spot at the heart of Puerto Princesa. It offers grilled food, cold fresh beer,... more travel advice
saltwater's Related Pages
Puerto Princesa Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "PUERTO PRINCESA, CAPITAL of PALAWAN"
- "d underground dream..."
- "Truly an Amazing Wonder of Nature"
- "Palawan... truly a nature lover's paradise!"
- "Welcome to my Puerto Princesa page"
- "Puerto Princesa, Palawan Experience"
- "Palawan (Only in the Philippines)"
- See All...
- Things to Do in Puerto Princesa
- Hotels in Puerto Princesa
- Transportation in Puerto Princesa
- Nightlife in Puerto Princesa
- Restaurants in Puerto Princesa
- Shopping in Puerto Princesa
- Warnings and Dangers in Puerto Princesa
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Puerto Princesa
- 5 Reviews
- 0 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 2 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (2)
Have you been to Puerto Princesa?Share Your Travels