"Crescent City Musings..." Top 5 Page for this destination Crescent City by gumballz
Crescent City Travel Guide: 33 reviews and 40 photos
Ahhhh- this is the time of year when winds blow through this town and chase off all but the truly intrepid. Great for us hermits, who want a taste of solitude blended with storm fury and a radically changing beach-front.
Some days here in Crescent City, while the rest of the country is punching its way through snow drifts or tornados, we get to go sleeveless during winter months.
- Pros:One of the most beautiful, natural places on the face of our planet.
- Cons:Not the destination for high culture or sophistication.
- In a nutshell:Don't cut any more old growth! Tourists WILL come!
I know, I know. Maybe you've already driven through here on the 101, and didn't see much of anything. Turn around and... more travel advice
Crescent City Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "The Place where Forest and Sea are One..."
- "Crescent City Musings..."
- "AnitaJRT's Crescent City Page"
- "Small city but charming to visit"
- "Northern California"
- "jgemini65's new Crescent City Page"
- "GRANT'S PASS"
- See All...
- Things to Do in Crescent City
- Hotels in Crescent City
- Transportation in Crescent City
- Nightlife in Crescent City
- Restaurants in Crescent City
- Warnings and Dangers in Crescent City
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Crescent City
- 3 Reviews
- 5 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 1 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (2)
Have you been to Crescent City?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Crescent City
Top PagesSee All Travel Pages (1)
No friends yet.