"Sutton and the Eastern Townships of Quebec" Sutton by Gils_Cycling
Sutton Travel Guide: 46 reviews and 75 photos
Although we got rain for the three days in Quebec's Eastern Townships, we were in awe. It is truly a beautiful place. It would be spectacular in sunlight, especially in the autumn, when the splendor of the autumn colours takes hold. Great area for winter skiing. It wasn't very busy there in the summer. I think it's busier during the winter months.
Sutton and the small towns and villages of the Eastern Townships are a joy. Great food, pretty scenery. This region also makes some wine, but it's northern wine, very light whites and reds, due to the short growing season. Not premium wines, although the icewines and similar late harvest and dessert wines are quite nice.
Cycling the area is great in the summer. Not much traffic, nice rolling hills. Highly recommended.
- Pros:Beautiful countryside and villages, great for cycling and walking or just relaxing
- Cons:Regular wines are weak, can be pricey for accomodation
- In a nutshell:We'll be back!
Gils_Cycling's Related Pages
Sutton Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "Shara.Buchan's Sutton Page"
- "Sutton - beauty of the Quebec countryside"
- "Sutton and the Eastern Townships of Quebec"
- See All...
- Things to Do in Sutton
- Hotels in Sutton
- Transportation in Sutton
- Nightlife in Sutton
- Restaurants in Sutton
- Warnings and Dangers in Sutton
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Sutton
- 1 Reviews
- 1 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 0 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (1)
Have you been to Sutton?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Sutton
Photos in SuttonSee All Photos (1)
- Tuscany Intro, 1 review, 4 photos
- Palma de Mallorca Intro, 1 review, 4 photos
- Sutton Intro, 1 review, 1 photo
No friends yet.