"Cantabria" Top 5 Page for this destination Cantabria by Emke
Cantabria Travel Guide: 813 reviews and 2,702 photos
This was actually the road to our campingsite Las Arenas in Pechon. It is near St Vicente de la Barquera.
Here you will find a lot of info about Cantabria:
- Pros:The food, the ocean, the Picos de Europa, the friendly people
- Cons:It can be cloudy, windy, rainy and misty sometimes
- In a nutshell:Brilliant!!
When we were here, a wedding took place. At this square you will find the antique ayuntamiento and the church of... more travel advice
Emke's Related Pages
Cantabria Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "Camino Norte – 2nd Section, Santander to Santiago"
- "Cantabria, mountains and sea"
- "The place for romantics"
- "Many things to do - Hay mucho que hacer"
- "Cantabria, The Green Spain"
- See All...
- Things to Do in Cantabria
- Hotels in Cantabria
- Transportation in Cantabria
- Nightlife in Cantabria
- Restaurants in Cantabria
- Shopping in Cantabria
- Warnings and Dangers in Cantabria
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Cantabria
- 18 Reviews
- 25 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 0 Cities
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (6)
Have you been to Cantabria?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Cantabria
Top 10 Pages
- Paris Intro, 27 reviews, 30 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Provence-Alpes-Côte d'Azur Intro, 27 reviews, 28 photos
- Berlin Intro, 23 reviews, 24 photos
- San Sebastián Intro, 24 reviews, 22 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Cantabria Intro, 18 reviews, 25 photos, 1 travelogue
- Bilbao Intro, 14 reviews, 21 photos, 1 travelogue
- Top 5 Page for this destination Picos de Europa Intro, 14 reviews, 17 photos
- Barcelona Intro, 15 reviews, 15 photos
- Covarrubias Intro, 9 reviews, 10 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Domburg Intro, 1 review, 17 photos, 2 travelogues