"Malaysia" Malaysia by don_thomas
Malaysia Travel Guide: 28,807 reviews and 74,047 photos
I visited beautiful Malaysia in March and April of 2004.
Spent 3 weeks in Kuala Lumpur, then flew to Thailand and back to Malaysia again.
The first 3 weeks of my trip I did a rotation Ophthalmology (as a medical student) in Kuala Lumpur.
- Pros:too many
- Cons:hot and humid. But hey, you'll get used to it...
- In a nutshell:beautiful country, well organised and friendly peolple who speak English very well.
don_thomas' Related Pages
Malaysia Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "Visit Malaysia Year 2007 has started"
- "Malaysia - a cool fusion of culture and beliefs"
- "Malaysia Travel (and The Foreign Labour Colony)"
- See All...
- Things to Do in Malaysia
- Hotels in Malaysia
- Transportation in Malaysia
- Nightlife in Malaysia
- Restaurants in Malaysia
- Shopping in Malaysia
- Warnings and Dangers in Malaysia
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Malaysia
- 19 Reviews
- 66 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 3 Cities
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (3)
Have you been to Malaysia?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Malaysia
Top 10 Pages
- Kuala Lumpur Intro, 16 reviews, 42 photos, 4 travelogues
- Vancouver Intro, 14 reviews, 14 photos
- Krabi Intro, 8 reviews, 12 photos, 1 travelogue
- Top 5 Page for this destination Regina Intro, 10 reviews, 10 photos
- Melaka 10 photos, 2 travelogues
- Ko Lanta Intro, 4 reviews, 6 photos
- Cameron Highlands 7 photos, 1 travelogue
- Rhône-Alpes Intro, 6 photos, 2 travelogues
- Pulau Perhentian Besar Intro, 2 reviews, 3 photos
- Kota Baharu Intro, 1 review, 2 photos