"Panda City!!" Chengdu by kentishgirl
Chengdu Travel Guide: 631 reviews and 1,691 photos
It's a nice city, in a beautiful area close to what was once Tibetan land. Our sole reason for visiting Chengdu was to see the Panda Sanctuary and to be honest there was not much else to do in Chengdu anyway.
The city is safe and clean. There is a small stream that's pleasant to walk along, some shops and a lot of cheap eateries.
The city is multicultural, there are lots of indiginous people in the city, which makes for a colourful city and the surrounding scenery is mountainous, fresh and beautiful.
The Mix Hostel is relatively new. When we stayed the staff were so friendly, the facilities were great : book exchange,... more travel advice
kentishgirl's Related Pages
Chengdu Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "Bright lights and many motorcycles!"
- "Chengdu - Home of China's Pandas"
- "Chengdu - A city of interesting culture"
- "THE CITY OF CHENGDU"
- "Chengdu - Home of the endangered Giant Panda."
- See All...
- Things to Do in Chengdu
- Hotels in Chengdu
- Transportation in Chengdu
- Nightlife in Chengdu
- Restaurants in Chengdu
- Shopping in Chengdu
- Warnings and Dangers in Chengdu
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Chengdu
- 2 Reviews
- 7 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 0 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (30)
Have you been to Chengdu?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Chengdu
Photos in ChengduSee All Photos (7)
Top 10 Pages
- Top 5 Page for this destination Canterbury Intro, 80 reviews, 59 photos, 2 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Cologne Intro, 56 reviews, 79 photos, 3 travelogues
- Paris Intro, 45 reviews, 70 photos, 3 travelogues
- Salzburg Intro, 34 reviews, 62 photos, 4 travelogues
- Hong Kong Intro, 20 reviews, 62 photos
- Cape Town Intro, 18 reviews, 61 photos
- Ireland Intro, 32 reviews, 35 photos
- Krakow Intro, 37 reviews, 24 photos
- Serengeti National Park Intro, 28 reviews, 30 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Kent Intro, 30 reviews, 24 photos