"Twyfelfontein and around - Damaraland" Top 5 Page for this destination Damaraland by kentishgirl
Damaraland Travel Guide: 35 reviews and 76 photos
Damaraland is a beautiful region of Namibia, we were only there for a couple of days, but in such a short space of time we made the most of it. We spent a few hours exploring Twyfelfontein in the boiling hot midday sun! Marvelled at the Petrified Forest, visited the Baobab Trees that Namibia is so famous for and then made our way south to Spitzkoppe.
Damaraland is a must visit in Namibia, the landscapes are totally different to north of here, the history and sights are outstanding.
Lions mouth is something you will definitley see on your trip to Twyfelfontein. It's after the rock art and just... more travel advice
Damaraland in Namibia is a stunning area. The sandstone is spectacular and the vast open areas are magical and the... more travel advice
kentishgirl's Related Pages
Damaraland Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "Damaraland, land of diversity"
- "Twyfelfontein and around - Damaraland"
- "Damaraland - the unexplored north of Namibia"
- "Beautiful dry land"
- "Damaraland - Spitzkoppe"
- See All...
- Things to Do in Damaraland
- Hotels in Damaraland
- Transportation in Damaraland
- Nightlife in Damaraland
- Warnings and Dangers in Damaraland
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Damaraland
- 5 Reviews
- 12 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 0 Cities
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (17)
Have you been to Damaraland?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Damaraland
Top 10 Pages
- Top 5 Page for this destination Canterbury Intro, 80 reviews, 59 photos, 2 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Cologne Intro, 56 reviews, 79 photos, 3 travelogues
- Paris Intro, 45 reviews, 70 photos, 3 travelogues
- Salzburg Intro, 34 reviews, 62 photos, 4 travelogues
- Hong Kong Intro, 20 reviews, 62 photos
- Cape Town Intro, 18 reviews, 61 photos
- Ireland Intro, 32 reviews, 35 photos
- Krakow Intro, 37 reviews, 24 photos
- Serengeti National Park Intro, 28 reviews, 30 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Kent Intro, 30 reviews, 24 photos