"Bantry Bay" Bantry by kentishgirl
Bantry Travel Guide: 13 reviews and 32 photos
We visited the city of Cork only very briefly and moved swiftly on to the beautiful surrounding countryside within Co.Cork.
Bantry Bay is located close to the rocky Beara Peninsula, and our tour included the towns Bantry,Glengarriff and the Peninsula
- In a nutshell:Beautiful Scenery
For me the best way to discover anywhere in Ireland is to drive yourself! If we are going anywhere outside of Dublin on... more travel advice
kentishgirl's Related Pages
Bantry Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "Bantry Bay"
- "Garden Paradise in West Cork"
- "Bantry Beauty"
- See All...
- Things to Do in Bantry
- Hotels in Bantry
- Transportation in Bantry
- Restaurants in Bantry
- See All...
Explore the World
Badges & Stats in Bantry
- 3 Reviews
- 4 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 2 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (19)
Have you been to Bantry?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Bantry
Top 10 Pages
- Top 5 Page for this destination Canterbury Intro, 80 reviews, 59 photos, 2 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Cologne Intro, 56 reviews, 79 photos, 3 travelogues
- Paris Intro, 45 reviews, 70 photos, 3 travelogues
- Salzburg Intro, 34 reviews, 62 photos, 4 travelogues
- Hong Kong Intro, 20 reviews, 62 photos
- Cape Town Intro, 18 reviews, 61 photos
- Ireland Intro, 32 reviews, 35 photos
- Krakow Intro, 37 reviews, 24 photos
- Serengeti National Park Intro, 28 reviews, 30 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Kent Intro, 30 reviews, 24 photos