Bunbeg Things to Do Tips by kentishgirl
Bunbeg Things to Do: 3 reviews and 3 photos
Michael at Lough Gartan
We visited here from the Glenveagh park, its really scenic and we were both so impressed!
St.Columba was born into a royal family here back in 521ad, you will pass his birthplace if you take the route which we did from the park, it is marked by a huge cross.
Glenveagh national park
Located in Co.Donegal, we visited here from Bunbeg, I cant remember the exact journey time, but it was not far!
Its a very green area with some mountains and lush areas.
There are some beautiful hiking trails here, there are loads of deer as well which is fantastic!
michael playing the sailor!!!!
Bunbeg harbour is tiny, there isnt really anything to visit here, just stand at the harbour breath in the air and take in the stunning views!
kentishgirl's Related Pages
Bunbeg Travel Guide
Explore the World
- Dipolog City
- Yuen Long Hotels
- Armação de Pêra
- Vypin Island Hotels
- Corpus Christi
- Panamá City Hotels
- Memphis Hotels
Badges & Stats in Bunbeg
- 5 Reviews
- 5 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 4 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (19)
Have you been to Bunbeg?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Bunbeg
Photos in BunbegSee All Photos (5)
Top 10 Pages
- Top 5 Page for this destination Canterbury Intro, 80 reviews, 59 photos, 2 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Cologne Intro, 56 reviews, 79 photos, 3 travelogues
- Paris Intro, 45 reviews, 70 photos, 3 travelogues
- Salzburg Intro, 34 reviews, 62 photos, 4 travelogues
- Hong Kong Intro, 20 reviews, 62 photos
- Cape Town Intro, 18 reviews, 61 photos
- Ireland Intro, 32 reviews, 35 photos
- Krakow Intro, 37 reviews, 24 photos
- Serengeti National Park Intro, 28 reviews, 30 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Kent Intro, 30 reviews, 24 photos