"Cashel - Tipperary" Cashel by kentishgirl
Cashel Travel Guide: 87 reviews and 282 photos
The Rock of Cashel is magnificent, and has to be seen!
There are various chapels and buildings to see here.
The climb up is quite steep, there is a small cafe located near to the entrance where you can buy nice cake and hot coffee!
The road connections are pretty good, so we always drive because its much easier than taking public transport.......I... more travel advice
I cant remember the name of the place, but its basically located at the bottom of the hill on the ay up to the Rock! Its... more travel advice
kentishgirl's Related Pages
Cashel Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "Cashel - Co. Tipperary"
- "Cashel, a royal town"
- "City of Kings"
- "Cashel, Co. Tipperary."
- See All...
- Things to Do in Cashel
- Hotels in Cashel
- Transportation in Cashel
- Nightlife in Cashel
- Restaurants in Cashel
- Shopping in Cashel
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Cashel
- 4 Reviews
- 3 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 0 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (18)
Have you been to Cashel?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Cashel
Top 10 Pages
- Top 5 Page for this destination Canterbury Intro, 80 reviews, 59 photos, 2 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Cologne Intro, 56 reviews, 79 photos, 3 travelogues
- Paris Intro, 45 reviews, 70 photos, 3 travelogues
- Salzburg Intro, 34 reviews, 62 photos, 4 travelogues
- Hong Kong Intro, 20 reviews, 62 photos
- Cape Town Intro, 18 reviews, 61 photos
- Ireland Intro, 32 reviews, 35 photos
- Krakow Intro, 37 reviews, 24 photos
- Serengeti National Park Intro, 28 reviews, 30 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Kent Intro, 30 reviews, 24 photos