"Marlbro Cigarettes and Ferrari" Lago di Bracciano by kentishgirl
Lago di Bracciano Travel Guide: 11 reviews and 57 photos
We stayed in Bracciano for a few days, as a base to travel to Rome.
It was a beautiful area, and the small guesthouse that we stayed in was very friendly.
There are a couple of restaurants located at the lake, and the food there was good and cheap!
Whilst here Ferrari won some kind of race (guessing formula 1 or something??!!) and there were fireworks and parties between the locals.
If you smoke, bear in mind that there is only one shop, and the only cigarettes that it sells are Marlbro!
- Pros:quiet, close proximity to Rome
- Cons:only sell Marlbro!!
- In a nutshell:Real Italy
kentishgirl's Related Pages
Lago di Bracciano Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "Swimming in the volcano"
- "Lago di Bracciano - 3 Towns - many choices"
- "An Enchanting Medieval Village on Lake Bracciano"
- ".......silence NATURE is talking now.."
- "Marlbro Cigarettes and Ferrari"
- "Lake of Bracciano"
- See All...
- Things to Do in Lago di Bracciano
- Hotels in Lago di Bracciano
- Restaurants in Lago di Bracciano
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Lago di Bracciano
- 0 Reviews
- 1 Photos
- 1 Forum posts
- 0 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (19)
Have you been to Lago di Bracciano?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Lago di Bracciano
Top 10 Pages
- Top 5 Page for this destination Canterbury Intro, 80 reviews, 59 photos, 2 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Cologne Intro, 56 reviews, 79 photos, 3 travelogues
- Paris Intro, 45 reviews, 70 photos, 3 travelogues
- Salzburg Intro, 34 reviews, 62 photos, 4 travelogues
- Hong Kong Intro, 20 reviews, 62 photos
- Cape Town Intro, 18 reviews, 61 photos
- Ireland Intro, 32 reviews, 35 photos
- Krakow Intro, 37 reviews, 24 photos
- Serengeti National Park Intro, 28 reviews, 30 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Kent Intro, 30 reviews, 24 photos