"Lions and Elephants at Antelope Park" Gweru by kentishgirl
Gweru Travel Guide: 28 reviews and 47 photos
Antelope Park is located just outside of the town of Gweru.
Its actually a sanctuary for Lions, but they have turned it into a tourist attraction.
The money that you spend here does go back into the park which is a good thing of course, and they monitor the amount of time and the sort of activities that you are allowed.
I was suprised, I really liked it, the animals are so well looked after and the guides and staff here were fab.
Foe something like 5USD you could participate in the breeding programme. Still onsite at Antelope Park this is the sort... more travel advice
Antelope Park has an undercover area with seating and an outside patio area on the lawns by the river. We loved sitting... more travel advice
kentishgirl's Related Pages
Gweru Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "Gweru - A walk on the wild side"
- "Lions and Elephants at Antelope Park"
- "Anteople Park"
- See All...
Explore the World
Badges & Stats in Gweru
- 6 Reviews
- 21 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 0 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (18)
Have you been to Gweru?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Gweru
Top 10 Pages
- Top 5 Page for this destination Canterbury Intro, 80 reviews, 59 photos, 2 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Cologne Intro, 56 reviews, 79 photos, 3 travelogues
- Paris Intro, 45 reviews, 70 photos, 3 travelogues
- Salzburg Intro, 34 reviews, 62 photos, 4 travelogues
- Hong Kong Intro, 20 reviews, 62 photos
- Cape Town Intro, 18 reviews, 61 photos
- Ireland Intro, 32 reviews, 35 photos
- Krakow Intro, 37 reviews, 24 photos
- Serengeti National Park Intro, 28 reviews, 30 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Kent Intro, 30 reviews, 24 photos