"Lake Bunyoni in Uganda's Countryside" Lake Bunyonyi by kentishgirl
Lake Bunyonyi Travel Guide: 16 reviews and 67 photos
Lake Bunyoni is a beautiful spot, the drive there through the green and mountains is stunning - when I thought about Africa before I left home this was the last sort of scenery I expected to see! It just so pretty and so beautiful.
Uganda may lack the wildlife of other African countries these days, bit it sure makes up for it in the kindness of the people and the gorgeous scenery.
Lake Bunyoni is situated just outside of a town which offers a small shop for groceries. The Lake itself doesnt really have much here in the way of man made things, people come here to chill out and make the most of their surroundings.
I really never expected to see this type of scenery in Africa. But we did, here we were in Uganda traversing high... more travel advice
kentishgirl's Related Pages
Lake Bunyonyi Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "Lake Bunyoni"
- "Lake Bunyonyi"
- "Lake Bunyoni in Uganda's Countryside"
- "Wonderful Lake Bunyonyi"
- See All...
- Things to Do in Lake Bunyonyi
- Hotels in Lake Bunyonyi
- Transportation in Lake Bunyonyi
- Nightlife in Lake Bunyonyi
- Restaurants in Lake Bunyonyi
- Shopping in Lake Bunyonyi
- Warnings and Dangers in Lake Bunyonyi
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Lake Bunyonyi
- 4 Reviews
- 5 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 1 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (30)
Have you been to Lake Bunyonyi?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Lake Bunyonyi
Photos in Lake BunyonyiSee All Photos (5)
Top 10 Pages
- Top 5 Page for this destination Canterbury Intro, 80 reviews, 59 photos, 2 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Cologne Intro, 56 reviews, 79 photos, 3 travelogues
- Paris Intro, 45 reviews, 70 photos, 3 travelogues
- Salzburg Intro, 34 reviews, 62 photos, 4 travelogues
- Hong Kong Intro, 20 reviews, 62 photos
- Cape Town Intro, 18 reviews, 61 photos
- Ireland Intro, 32 reviews, 35 photos
- Krakow Intro, 37 reviews, 24 photos
- Serengeti National Park Intro, 28 reviews, 30 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Kent Intro, 30 reviews, 24 photos