"Christmas 2005 at Buccaneers - Cintsa" Cintsa Mouth by kentishgirl
Cintsa Mouth Travel Guide: 11 reviews and 35 photos
This was our first Christmas away from home on our around the world trip. Xmas 2005 at Bucaneers in Cinsta will stay in my memory forever, there was nowhere else we wanted to spend Xmas - this is known as the best backpackers in South Africa - it sure impressed me!
Christmas Day night was much quieter for some reason than Christmas Eve! Once the sun had gone down, we congregated... more travel advice
Christmas 2005 at Buccaneers was brilliant! They put on such a fantastic xmas. Obviously staff wanted to relax on Xmas... more travel advice
kentishgirl's Related Pages
Cintsa Mouth Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "The perfect backpackers"
- "Christmas 2005 at Buccaneers - Cintsa"
- "Cinsta Bay"
- See All...
- Things to Do in Cintsa Mouth
- Hotels in Cintsa Mouth
- Restaurants in Cintsa Mouth
- Shopping in Cintsa Mouth
- See All...
Explore the World
Badges & Stats in Cintsa Mouth
- 8 Reviews
- 28 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 0 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (18)
Have you been to Cintsa Mouth?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Cintsa Mouth
Photos in Cintsa MouthSee All Photos (28)
Top 10 Pages
- Top 5 Page for this destination Canterbury Intro, 80 reviews, 59 photos, 2 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Cologne Intro, 56 reviews, 79 photos, 3 travelogues
- Paris Intro, 45 reviews, 70 photos, 3 travelogues
- Salzburg Intro, 34 reviews, 62 photos, 4 travelogues
- Hong Kong Intro, 20 reviews, 62 photos
- Cape Town Intro, 18 reviews, 61 photos
- Ireland Intro, 32 reviews, 35 photos
- Krakow Intro, 37 reviews, 24 photos
- Serengeti National Park Intro, 28 reviews, 30 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Kent Intro, 30 reviews, 24 photos