"City by the sea" Durban by kentishgirl
Durban Travel Guide: 424 reviews and 851 photos
Durban is a tropical city located on the coast of the Indian ocean in South Africa. This is a big cosmopolitan city with many faces. Personally I loved Durban and never felt at risk or unsafe. The people here are wonderful and the city is beautiful.
Given half a chance I would make South Africa my home, and Durban would definitley be up there as one of the cities I would choose.
Durban boasts beaches, shops, countryside, nightlife and great restaurants - there is something for everyone in Durban.
Keith is a member here and they spend every New Years Eve at the underwater club. I hope that it is still there, I know... more travel advice
We were so lucky to be able to eat here, lucky for us Keith and Pat of Smiths Cottage invited us to dinner with them... more travel advice
kentishgirl's Related Pages
Durban Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "Hot Days - Cool waves"
- "Welcome to Durban"
- "Growing to appreciate Durbs-By-The-Sea"
- "DURBAN --- KwaZulu-Natal"
- "The Zulu Kingdom"
- "Durban a beautiful city in Prov.ZwaZululand -Natal"
- "Sunny City"
- See All...
- Things to Do in Durban
- Hotels in Durban
- Transportation in Durban
- Nightlife in Durban
- Restaurants in Durban
- Shopping in Durban
- Warnings and Dangers in Durban
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Durban
- 12 Reviews
- 42 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 0 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (17)
Have you been to Durban?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Durban
Photos in DurbanSee All Photos (42)
Top 10 Pages
- Top 5 Page for this destination Canterbury Intro, 80 reviews, 59 photos, 2 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Cologne Intro, 56 reviews, 79 photos, 3 travelogues
- Paris Intro, 45 reviews, 70 photos, 3 travelogues
- Salzburg Intro, 34 reviews, 62 photos, 4 travelogues
- Hong Kong Intro, 20 reviews, 62 photos
- Cape Town Intro, 18 reviews, 61 photos
- Ireland Intro, 32 reviews, 35 photos
- Krakow Intro, 37 reviews, 24 photos
- Serengeti National Park Intro, 28 reviews, 30 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Kent Intro, 30 reviews, 24 photos