"Sani Pass" Sani Pass by kentishgirl
Sani Pass Travel Guide: 13 reviews and 34 photos
The Sani Pass is only accessible by 4WD, it is a rough and narrow road, but well worth the effort.
At the top once you have passed border control you are in Lesotho - a different country - please see my Lesotho page for my information on this trip.
Some of the waterfalls along the pass are beautiful. Some are nestled away in the mountains and others are along the... more travel advice
The Sani Pass is one of the most scenic roads I have ever driven on. As I am afraid of heights I did think that this... more travel advice
kentishgirl's Related Pages
Sani Pass Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "Sani Pass"
- "The Best of The Drakensburg"
- "Sani Pass - The Adventure Pass"
- See All...
- Things to Do in Sani Pass
- Hotels in Sani Pass
- Transportation in Sani Pass
- Restaurants in Sani Pass
- See All...
Explore the World
Badges & Stats in Sani Pass
- 6 Reviews
- 17 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 0 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (18)
Have you been to Sani Pass?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Sani Pass
Photos in Sani PassSee All Photos (17)
Top 10 Pages
- Top 5 Page for this destination Canterbury Intro, 80 reviews, 59 photos, 2 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Cologne Intro, 56 reviews, 79 photos, 3 travelogues
- Paris Intro, 45 reviews, 70 photos, 3 travelogues
- Salzburg Intro, 34 reviews, 62 photos, 4 travelogues
- Hong Kong Intro, 20 reviews, 62 photos
- Cape Town Intro, 18 reviews, 61 photos
- Ireland Intro, 32 reviews, 35 photos
- Krakow Intro, 37 reviews, 24 photos
- Serengeti National Park Intro, 28 reviews, 30 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Kent Intro, 30 reviews, 24 photos