"The Skeleton Coast" Skeleton Coast Park by kentishgirl
Skeleton Coast Park Travel Guide: 12 reviews and 29 photos
The Skeleton Coast is a stunning stretch of coastline, part of which has been recognised as one of Namibia's national parks.
We only spent one night camping there, but it was an experience I will never forget - it was so peaceful and so beautiful.
The Skeleton Coast is known for the rough Atlantic Ocean, the seas in this part are so rough that many boats have been shipwrecked along here - some of which are visible.
In the morning when we decided to leave the Skeleton Coast we realised that our truck was well and truly stuck in the... more travel advice
The seas along the Skeleton Coast are a very small section of the Atlantic Ocean. These waters have taken many lifes,... more travel advice
kentishgirl's Related Pages
Skeleton Coast Park Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "Skeleton Coast Park"
- "The Skeleton Coast"
- "SKELETON COAST"
- "SkElEtoN cOasT pArK"
- "Boys On Tour (cont.)"
- See All...
- Things to Do in Skeleton Coast Park
- Hotels in Skeleton Coast Park
- Transportation in Skeleton Coast Park
- Nightlife in Skeleton Coast Park
- Warnings and Dangers in Skeleton Coast Park
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Skeleton Coast Park
- 4 Reviews
- 7 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 0 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (30)
Have you been to Skeleton Coast Park?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Skeleton Coast Park
Photos in Skeleton Coast ParkSee All Photos (7)
Top 10 Pages
- Top 5 Page for this destination Canterbury Intro, 80 reviews, 59 photos, 2 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Cologne Intro, 56 reviews, 79 photos, 3 travelogues
- Paris Intro, 45 reviews, 70 photos, 3 travelogues
- Salzburg Intro, 34 reviews, 62 photos, 4 travelogues
- Hong Kong Intro, 20 reviews, 62 photos
- Cape Town Intro, 18 reviews, 61 photos
- Ireland Intro, 32 reviews, 35 photos
- Krakow Intro, 37 reviews, 24 photos
- Serengeti National Park Intro, 28 reviews, 30 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Kent Intro, 30 reviews, 24 photos