"Sandstone and Sunsets" Spitzkop by kentishgirl
Spitzkop Travel Guide: 10 reviews and 21 photos
A night spent in Spitzkoppe was well worth the effort of getting there.
The camp felt like it was deserted, the stars were magnificent at night and the sandstone mountains and caves were a great escape from the heat.
As part of Namibias arid desert area, Spitzkoppe is stunning. Sandstone abounds and is all around you, the whole... more travel advice
What do I really need to say about the sunset? Just check out the piccies! It was amazing........ more travel advice
kentishgirl's Related Pages
Spitzkop Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "Spitzkoppe - way off the civilisation"
- "Sandstone and Sunsets"
- "Bush Camp in Spitzkoppe"
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Spitzkop
- 5 Reviews
- 12 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 1 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (17)
Have you been to Spitzkop?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Spitzkop
Top 10 Pages
- Top 5 Page for this destination Canterbury Intro, 80 reviews, 59 photos, 2 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Cologne Intro, 56 reviews, 79 photos, 3 travelogues
- Paris Intro, 45 reviews, 70 photos, 3 travelogues
- Salzburg Intro, 34 reviews, 62 photos, 4 travelogues
- Hong Kong Intro, 20 reviews, 62 photos
- Cape Town Intro, 18 reviews, 61 photos
- Ireland Intro, 32 reviews, 35 photos
- Krakow Intro, 37 reviews, 24 photos
- Serengeti National Park Intro, 28 reviews, 30 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Kent Intro, 30 reviews, 24 photos