"Small Town Living!" Koycegiz Golu by kentishgirl
Koycegiz Golu Travel Guide: 14 reviews and 73 photos
Koycegiz - pronounced CooGeez!
This was a beautiful little place, we stayed here for a few days, chilling around the lake and mixing with the Turkish Tourists who tend to congregate here.
As I said we chilled around the lake - thats because the town is situated on a lake, you can take boat trips from Koycegiz down the river mouth to Dalyan - where there are some great attractions to see.
Its a stunning place and should be on everyones must see list in Turkey.
This is a very popualr pension, we stayed here because it had a good write up in our guidebook, lots of others stay... more travel advice
Swimming in the clean waters of the lake is something that you will surely do when in Koycegiz. Its so refreshing and a... more travel advice
kentishgirl's Related Pages
Koycegiz Golu Travel Guide
- Things to Do in Koycegiz Golu
- Hotels in Koycegiz Golu
- Restaurants in Koycegiz Golu
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Koycegiz Golu
- 7 Reviews
- 8 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 0 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (18)
Have you been to Koycegiz Golu?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Koycegiz Golu
Photos in Koycegiz GoluSee All Photos (8)
Top 10 Pages
- Top 5 Page for this destination Canterbury Intro, 80 reviews, 59 photos, 2 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Cologne Intro, 56 reviews, 79 photos, 3 travelogues
- Paris Intro, 45 reviews, 70 photos, 3 travelogues
- Salzburg Intro, 34 reviews, 62 photos, 4 travelogues
- Hong Kong Intro, 20 reviews, 62 photos
- Cape Town Intro, 18 reviews, 61 photos
- Ireland Intro, 32 reviews, 35 photos
- Krakow Intro, 37 reviews, 24 photos
- Serengeti National Park Intro, 28 reviews, 30 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Kent Intro, 30 reviews, 24 photos