"Remalard" Rémalard by kentishgirl
Rémalard Travel Guide: 13 reviews and 14 photos
We had a fabulous few days in Remalard for New Year 04/05.
Remalard is completly off the beaten path, its not a touristy town at all - its very rural and typically French...even though it is located in one of France's National Parks - Commune Du Parc Du Perche.
This area during the world wars was taken over by the German Nazis, this is still very apparant even today with some of the buildings.
However, I decided that this beautiful area in Basse Normandie is very French, the architecture, the food, the way of life.
There really is nothing much to visit or see, just come here if you would like to experience rural France at its best, practise your French and chill out!
- Pros:Beautiful scenery, friendly locals
- Cons:Not really any social scene!
- In a nutshell:Rural France
This is a really sweet modern interior, old exterior shop in Remalard village square. The cakes look amazing - as you... more travel advice
Just a piccie to show the beautiful views from our room! Its a bit blury as it was lashing rain! more travel advice
kentishgirl's Related Pages
Rémalard Travel Guide
- Things to Do in Rémalard
- Hotels in Rémalard
- Transportation in Rémalard
- Nightlife in Rémalard
- Shopping in Rémalard
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Rémalard
- 13 Reviews
- 14 Photos
- 1 Forum posts
- 5 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (17)
Have you been to Rémalard?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Rémalard
Photos in RémalardSee All Photos (14)
Top 10 Pages
- Top 5 Page for this destination Canterbury Intro, 80 reviews, 59 photos, 2 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Cologne Intro, 56 reviews, 79 photos, 3 travelogues
- Paris Intro, 45 reviews, 70 photos, 3 travelogues
- Salzburg Intro, 34 reviews, 62 photos, 4 travelogues
- Hong Kong Intro, 20 reviews, 62 photos
- Cape Town Intro, 18 reviews, 61 photos
- Ireland Intro, 32 reviews, 35 photos
- Krakow Intro, 37 reviews, 24 photos
- Serengeti National Park Intro, 28 reviews, 30 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Kent Intro, 30 reviews, 24 photos