"Tangalla" Tangalla by kentishgirl
Tangalla Travel Guide: 19 reviews and 47 photos
Tangalla was before the Tsunami a thriving tourist resort. When I visited in April 2006 I was shocked to find that my partner and I were two of approx six tourists in the entire town.
Tangalla is rebuilding, there is a lot of work going on, they now just need to visitors - so please go and visit this beautiful little resort when you are in Sri Lanka.
There were so few tourists when we visited Tangalla that at times it felt spooky. A lot of accommodation here was... more travel advice
Follow the road from the beach all the way along and you will soon find yourself in Tangalla town. From Tangalla there... more travel advice
kentishgirl's Related Pages
Tangalla Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "Lovely beach but not a lot more."
- "The very south of SL"
- "Beautiful Beaches"
- "Tangalle, mon amour"
- See All...
- Things to Do in Tangalla
- Hotels in Tangalla
- Restaurants in Tangalla
- Warnings and Dangers in Tangalla
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Tangalla
- 5 Reviews
- 10 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 0 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (30)
Have you been to Tangalla?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Tangalla
Photos in TangallaSee All Photos (10)
Top 10 Pages
- Top 5 Page for this destination Canterbury Intro, 80 reviews, 59 photos, 2 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Cologne Intro, 56 reviews, 79 photos, 3 travelogues
- Paris Intro, 45 reviews, 70 photos, 3 travelogues
- Salzburg Intro, 34 reviews, 62 photos, 4 travelogues
- Hong Kong Intro, 20 reviews, 62 photos
- Cape Town Intro, 18 reviews, 61 photos
- Ireland Intro, 32 reviews, 35 photos
- Krakow Intro, 37 reviews, 24 photos
- Serengeti National Park Intro, 28 reviews, 30 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Kent Intro, 30 reviews, 24 photos