"Johor Bahru" Johor Bahru by kentishgirl
Johor Bahru Travel Guide: 520 reviews and 948 photos
Johor Bahru is in the far south of Malaysia and connected to Singapore by a huge causeway.
There are numerous shops selling traditional Malaysian wares.*
The widest range of orchids are held here, including the national flower of Malaysia. The gardens are beautiful and... more travel advice
kentishgirl's Related Pages
Johor Bahru Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "Selamat Datang!!! A Very Warm Welcome!!!"
- "Johor Bahru - A PLACE I CALL MY HOME"
- "Johor Darul Ta'zim"
- "Day Trips to Johor Bahru"
- "JB - Johor Bahru City"
- "Johor Bahru -- Nice Town, but beware of Cons"
- "Johor Bahru"
- See All...
- Things to Do in Johor Bahru
- Hotels in Johor Bahru
- Transportation in Johor Bahru
- Nightlife in Johor Bahru
- Restaurants in Johor Bahru
- Shopping in Johor Bahru
- Warnings and Dangers in Johor Bahru
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Johor Bahru
- 3 Reviews
- 2 Photos
- 1 Forum posts
- 1 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (17)
Have you been to Johor Bahru?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Johor Bahru
Top 10 Pages
- Top 5 Page for this destination Canterbury Intro, 80 reviews, 59 photos, 2 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Cologne Intro, 56 reviews, 79 photos, 3 travelogues
- Paris Intro, 45 reviews, 70 photos, 3 travelogues
- Salzburg Intro, 34 reviews, 62 photos, 4 travelogues
- Hong Kong Intro, 20 reviews, 62 photos
- Cape Town Intro, 18 reviews, 61 photos
- Ireland Intro, 32 reviews, 35 photos
- Krakow Intro, 37 reviews, 24 photos
- Serengeti National Park Intro, 28 reviews, 30 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Kent Intro, 30 reviews, 24 photos