"Kukup" Kukup by kentishgirl
Kukup Travel Guide: 131 reviews and 339 photos
Kukup is located south of Melacca, and about 80kms from Johor Bahru.
It is a small fishing village, but also one of the main Malaysian exits to Indonesia.*
- Pros:Has character,
- Cons:Hard to get to
- In a nutshell:Typical Malaysian Village
Whilst wandering around this pleasant village you will notice that almost all of the houses are built in the typical... more travel advice
kentishgirl's Related Pages
Kukup Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "A Fishing Village on Stilts"
- "Kukup - Small town by the sea with good seafood"
- "Kukup or Kukup Laut"
- "K U K U P - fishing community"
- "Nice Little Town Called Kukup"
- See All...
- Things to Do in Kukup
- Hotels in Kukup
- Transportation in Kukup
- Nightlife in Kukup
- Restaurants in Kukup
- Shopping in Kukup
- Warnings and Dangers in Kukup
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Kukup
- 3 Reviews
- 3 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 4 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (19)
Have you been to Kukup?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Kukup
Top 10 Pages
- Top 5 Page for this destination Canterbury Intro, 80 reviews, 59 photos, 2 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Cologne Intro, 56 reviews, 79 photos, 3 travelogues
- Paris Intro, 45 reviews, 70 photos, 3 travelogues
- Salzburg Intro, 34 reviews, 62 photos, 4 travelogues
- Hong Kong Intro, 20 reviews, 62 photos
- Cape Town Intro, 18 reviews, 61 photos
- Ireland Intro, 32 reviews, 35 photos
- Krakow Intro, 37 reviews, 24 photos
- Serengeti National Park Intro, 28 reviews, 30 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Kent Intro, 30 reviews, 24 photos