"A tour of Quanzhou" Top 5 Page for this destination Quanzhou by jetimblin
Quanzhou Travel Guide: 48 reviews and 112 photos
Quanzhou was the largest port city in the world back in the 13th Century. It is located in the southeast of the Fujian province.
Probably the most famous popular site in Quanzhou is the Kai Yuan Si. This is a large temple complex with two five-storey stone pagodas and a beautiful temple.
I visited Quanzhou in the fall of 2001.
The Eastern Pagoda is located on the grounds of the Kai Yuan Si Buddhist temple. The pagodas were built from 1228 - 1248... more travel advice
The Kai Yuan Si is a large temple complex located in the city. This temple is over 1000 years old, having been founded... more travel advice
jetimblin's Related Pages
Quanzhou Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "One of my favorite cities in Fujian: Quanzhou"
- "A tour of Quanzhou"
- "QUANZHOU: old harbour of the maritime silk road"
- "Quanzhou - polyresin homeland"
- "Anxi County"
- See All...
- Things to Do in Quanzhou
- Hotels in Quanzhou
- Transportation in Quanzhou
- Restaurants in Quanzhou
- Shopping in Quanzhou
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Quanzhou
- 4 Reviews
- 8 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 0 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (3)
Have you been to Quanzhou?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Quanzhou
Photos in QuanzhouSee All Photos (8)
Top 10 Pages
- Xiamen Intro, 8 reviews, 16 photos, 1 travelogue
- Top 5 Page for this destination Quanzhou Intro, 4 reviews, 8 photos
- Jackson Intro, 4 reviews, 7 photos
- Aix-en-Provence Intro, 2 reviews, 5 photos
- San Francisco Intro, 1 review, 4 photos
- Vienna Intro, 1 review, 4 photos
- Pays de la Loire Intro, 1 review, 4 photos
- Paris Intro, 3 photos
- New York City Intro, 3 photos
- Barcelona Intro, 3 photos
No friends yet.