"Welcome to Rockville" Rockville by JanaBanana
Rockville Travel Guide: 23 reviews and 50 photos
Capital of the Covered Bridge Capital of the World!
When I think of Rockville, I think of sweet times with good friends, of climbing the tree at the park with a good friend, of walking to the cemetery with a friend because it's a quiet place to talk, of sneaking out at night on snow days, and trying not to get caught.
Rockville is a small quiet town, a peaceful place where people know each other and love to know all about visitors. It's also the county seat of Parke County, the "Covered Bridge Capital of the World." On this page, I'll tell you more about the county, it's bridges, and of course Rockville itself! The best places to go, and the places to avoid.
- Pros:Small, beautiful, nice people
- Cons:Small, drugs are on the rise, everyone knows all about your life
- In a nutshell:A great place to be!
As you travel around Parke County, you'll see horses and buggies occasionally traveling thre roads. More curious about... more travel advice
Trail 3 at Turkey Run State Park is a local favorite place for locals to hike. The hike isn't particularly beautiful but... more travel advice
JanaBanana's Related Pages
Rockville Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "Welcome to Rockville"
- "Covered Bridge Capital"
- "Cooner's new Rockville, In. Page"
- See All...
- Things to Do in Rockville
- Hotels in Rockville
- Transportation in Rockville
- Restaurants in Rockville
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Rockville
- 10 Reviews
- 4 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 8 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (3)
Have you been to Rockville?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Rockville
- Rockville Intro, 10 reviews, 4 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Terre Haute Intro, 3 reviews, 9 photos, 1 travelogue
- London Intro, 2 reviews, 8 photos, 2 travelogues
- Ouabache State Park 1 review
No friends yet.