"Sudak, the old Genoese fortress of Soldaia" Sudak by Carletto76
Sudak Travel Guide: 12 reviews and 29 photos
It's very nice to travel around the world, thousands kilometres far from my hometown and discover that hundreds of years ago someone from my same hometown came here and decided to build something special, big, powerful... something which is still here after centuries, maybe a bit damaged, very dirty and not totally understood by nowadays people, but still there in its powerful beauty!
It's hard to find something really nice to buy in Crimea as souvenir, but when I saw the mask of Lukashenko (along with... more travel advice
They say there's one of the best beaches in Crimea and surely the landscape is breathtaking... but unfortunately a bad... more travel advice
Carletto76's Related Pages
Sudak Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "Sudak, the old Genoese fortress of Soldaia"
- "Sudak and Noviy Svet"
- "The Nature Paradise"
- "Sudak - an old fortress"
- "Legends of an Old Fortress"
- See All...
- Things to Do in Sudak
- Hotels in Sudak
- Transportation in Sudak
- Nightlife in Sudak
- Restaurants in Sudak
- Shopping in Sudak
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Sudak
- 7 Reviews
- 14 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 1 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (16)
Have you been to Sudak?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Sudak
Top 10 Pages
- Top 5 Page for this destination Genoa Intro, 65 reviews, 105 photos, 5 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Vilnius Intro, 46 reviews, 73 photos, 3 travelogues
- Minsk Intro, 29 reviews, 87 photos
- Warsaw Intro, 23 reviews, 34 photos, 1 travelogue
- Top 5 Page for this destination Hrodna Intro, 20 reviews, 34 photos
- Hamburg Intro, 18 reviews, 32 photos, 2 travelogues
- Riga Intro, 22 reviews, 27 photos
- Gdansk Intro, 18 reviews, 28 photos, 2 travelogues
- Kaunas Intro, 16 reviews, 24 photos, 1 travelogue
- Top 5 Page for this destination Trakai Intro, 11 reviews, 27 photos, 2 travelogues