"Winter in Lübeck!" Top 5 Page for this destination Lübeck by Carletto76
Lübeck Travel Guide: 264 reviews and 668 photos
The last time I had been to Lübeck it was 19 years ago... didn't remember so much from that trip, so I was glad to go back there again and to discover this old, fascinating town much deeper! And that's what I did! ;-)
Lübeck Altstaft is quite small, you can go around on foot throughout all of it, and there's something "magic" walking among its cobblestone small streets, going into the low and dark alleys and discovering other old and small houses, mostly built in red-bricks.
There are some important "monuments" in Lübeck, i.e. the Holstentor, the cathedral and other big churches, the Rathaus...but what I liked most was just going around the streets, one more beautiful than the other: really an enchanting place and absolutely a MUST SEE for a trip to Northern Germany. Surely Lübeck is one of the most beautiful old German, and European, towns.
That's the place to go for a cheap accomodation in Lübeck. It's a small hostel, close to the Trave canal in the old... more travel advice
The big Dom (cathedral) lies at the extreme southern end of the Altstadt and it's the only surviving reminder of Henry... more travel advice
Carletto76's Related Pages
Lübeck Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "Straight from the pages of a fairy tale book"
- "A day in Lübeck"
- "Winter in Lübeck!"
- "A fallen giant"
- "A Winter's day in the Pearl of the Baltic Sea"
- "The Queen of the Hanseatic Cities"
- See All...
- Things to Do in Lübeck
- Hotels in Lübeck
- Transportation in Lübeck
- Nightlife in Lübeck
- Restaurants in Lübeck
- Shopping in Lübeck
- Warnings and Dangers in Lübeck
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Lübeck
- 11 Reviews
- 9 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 6 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (14)
Have you been to Lübeck?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Lübeck
Top 10 Pages
- Top 5 Page for this destination Genoa Intro, 65 reviews, 105 photos, 5 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Vilnius Intro, 46 reviews, 73 photos, 3 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Minsk Intro, 29 reviews, 87 photos
- Warsaw Intro, 23 reviews, 34 photos, 1 travelogue
- Top 5 Page for this destination Hrodna Intro, 20 reviews, 34 photos
- Hamburg Intro, 18 reviews, 32 photos, 2 travelogues
- Riga Intro, 22 reviews, 27 photos
- Gdansk Intro, 18 reviews, 28 photos, 2 travelogues
- Kaunas Intro, 16 reviews, 24 photos, 1 travelogue
- Top 5 Page for this destination Trakai Intro, 11 reviews, 27 photos, 2 travelogues