"The magic Český Krumlov!" Cesky Krumlov by Carletto76
Cesky Krumlov Travel Guide: 359 reviews and 1,009 photos
I've been to Český Krumlov twice, the fist time at the end of August 2001, coming from Brno, and the second one year later, coming from Prague.
Both times I arrived there in late afternoon, just after the castle closed, so I never saw it inside, and they say it's a pity... but I still have a good excuse to come back there again, and, hopefully, soon!
Český Krumlov is fantastic, it's unique in its landscape, the river Vltava does so many bends here that the town rised in this particular shape which makes this place one of the most beautiful old towns on Earth!
If you have never been to Český Krumlov you really missed something special, so prepare your luggage and GO there, it's worth any expense!
- Pros:Unique medieval town in a unique landscape
- Cons:Many tourists around... including you! ;-)
- In a nutshell:Probably the most beutiful small town on Earth...
This restaurant/pub seats 40 people in an interior from 1910 - 1930. They serve traditional Czech cuisine and the famous... more travel advice
Carletto76's Related Pages
Cesky Krumlov Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "THE FANTASTIC MEDIEVAL CITY OF CESKY KRUMLOV"
- "cesky krumlov bohemia"
- "Breathtaking Unesco World Heritage site!"
- "Southern Bohemia's Fairy Tale Village"
- "Cesky Krumlov 2015: Hidden But Worth the Journey"
- "Cesky Krumlov, the Red Roof Town"
- "Cesky Krumlov: second only to Venice"
- See All...
- Things to Do in Cesky Krumlov
- Hotels in Cesky Krumlov
- Transportation in Cesky Krumlov
- Nightlife in Cesky Krumlov
- Restaurants in Cesky Krumlov
- Shopping in Cesky Krumlov
- Warnings and Dangers in Cesky Krumlov
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Cesky Krumlov
- 3 Reviews
- 4 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 4 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (16)
Have you been to Cesky Krumlov?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Cesky Krumlov
Photos in Cesky KrumlovSee All Photos (4)
Top 10 Pages
- Top 5 Page for this destination Genoa Intro, 65 reviews, 105 photos, 5 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Vilnius Intro, 46 reviews, 73 photos, 3 travelogues
- Minsk Intro, 29 reviews, 87 photos
- Warsaw Intro, 23 reviews, 34 photos, 1 travelogue
- Top 5 Page for this destination Hrodna Intro, 20 reviews, 34 photos
- Hamburg Intro, 18 reviews, 32 photos, 2 travelogues
- Riga Intro, 22 reviews, 27 photos
- Gdansk Intro, 18 reviews, 28 photos, 2 travelogues
- Kaunas Intro, 16 reviews, 24 photos, 1 travelogue
- Top 5 Page for this destination Trakai Intro, 11 reviews, 27 photos, 2 travelogues