"I think I love this country!" Lithuania by Carletto76

Lithuania Travel Guide: 5,166 reviews and 11,655 photos

Welcome to EU! ;-))

had good expectations about Lithuania before going there, and now that I'm back home I can say that I really loved this country and its friendly and nice people! ;-)
I like the rebellious spirit of Lithuanian people, they are so proud of their country and of their freedom after so many years of conquers by foreign people.
Oh, and I like Lithuanian flag too, it could seem a Caribbean one, but here we are on the Baltic and in our dear old Europe!
And now Lithuania is in the EU, a good chance to get more economical power and to play an important role in the united Europe!

Another good thing is that by now Lithuania is not overcrowded by tourists yet, so you can see its terrific landscapes in much a better way!

My detailed pages

If you want to have a deeper view on the Lithuanian towns and places I visited turing my trip, take a look at the following pages:

Vilnius - Kaunas - Klaipėda - Neringa (Curonian Spit) - Trakai

• Pros:Vilnius, Kaunas and the terrific Curonian Spit
  • Cons:Still some restoration works to do... and few money!
  • In a nutshell:Great architecture and great landscapes!
  • Last visit to Lithuania: Aug 2004
  • Intro Updated Nov 29, 2004

• Dagon's Profile Photo
    Nov 17, 2004 at 8:16 AM

Cool page !!! I'd love to visit Lithuania :D

• ettenaj's Profile Photo
    Oct 30, 2004 at 5:13 AM

The castle looks great for far , yet you say its far from nice.

• yumyum's Profile Photo
    Aug 25, 2004 at 5:48 AM

Nice page! Love the country too!

• Inulia's Profile Photo
    Aug 23, 2004 at 7:26 AM

Hi!! It's nice to hear You enjoyed Lithuania! Sorry couldn't meet You- it was like two days before I should leave every town You were comming..:) Summer is such time..:) But hope to meet You someday somewhere... Best wishes from Lithuania!!!

Carletto76

“Travelling is the meaning of life!”

Badges & Stats in Lithuania

Have you been to Lithuania?

Latest Activity in Lithuania