"From Genova to the World!" Carletto76's Profile

The sky is the limit...

Ciao, Hello, Živjo! Hola, Grüß Gott, Ahoj, Labas, Tere, Bonjour,

I live in one of the most beautiful countries in the World, Italy, and I was born in a wonderful region, Liguria, and in the most beautiful town on Earth, Genova, but it's not enough for me, since travelling is my greatest passion and I wish to visit so many places across our Mother Earth that probably my time will not be enough, and surely my money won't be too! ;-)
In the last period I didn't have much time to spend building pages on VT. When I was a student it was easier, a lot of free time, but as a worker everything gets more complicated and I also have many other hobbies and websites to take care about.
Some years ago I also moved from Genova, first to Sarzana and La Spezia, then to Trieste and Gorizia where I live now with my greatest love.

Mr Carletto! ;-)

Let's write something about me too!
How old am I? Look up on the page!
What do I do in my life? I'm a mechanical engineer, or at least I'm supposed to be!
What are my hobbies? Traveling (of course), cinema, photography, music, computers & internet, football (soccer).
What languages do I speak? My mother tongue is Italian and, as you can see, I can also speak decent English. Govorim malo slovensko, in razumem tudi, ampak samo malo! :)

My Ligurian pages!

Of course DON'T forget to see my dearest VT pages, the ones of my hometown and my home region Liguria!

First of all take a look at my page about Genova, which is usually updated quite often, and remember to CONTACT ME if you are planning to come here, I'm always happy to meet new people and show you off my wonderful hometown!
If you like mistery you can also take a look at my Triora's, and soon I'll add some new pages about our wonderful Riviera Ligure, such as the World's famous 5 Terre and Camogli.
Stay tuned!

My VT friends!

When I registered to VT I was just looking for information about travels, but then I found really nice people, and I wish to thank all of them so much!
At first my VT friends I could meet in real life: Niksa, Jola, Remigia, Sonja, Ilda, Leonarda, Rati
Antonio, my dearest friend from VT: Raimundas and the most special and important person of my life, Sara,

I met only virtually also some other very nice people, such as Andrea from Serbia, Inguuna from Latvia and Ina from Lithuania.

• Intro Updated Mar 27, 2014

• MikeBird's Profile Photo
    May 15, 2013 at 2:03 PM

Hi Carlo,
    I've just discovered your Minsk pages. They're great. I've just returned from 12 days in Belarus and am slowly building my reviews of my trip.
    Best wishes,
    Mike

• Carletto76's Profile Photo
      May 15, 2013 at 11:08 PM

Thanks Mike, my pages are all rather old, I hope they are still a bit useful. Regards, Carlo

• yumyum's Profile Photo
    Oct 19, 2012 at 11:18 AM

Happy birthday Carlo! Hope that you are doing fine.

• arturo35's Profile Photo
    Aug 2, 2012 at 5:43 AM

Hi Carlos:
    We are going to Genoa next week for four days.
    Our planning is:
    1 day - Genova
    2 day - Portofino / Santa Marguerite
    3 day - Genova / Nervi
    4 day - Cinque Terre

I would like some good advices from somebody from there.
    Thank you very much.
    Alvaro
    armadasanchez@hotmail.com

• yumyum's Profile Photo
    Oct 19, 2011 at 9:27 AM

Happy birthday to you! Greetings from Ljubljana

• andrea.d's Profile Photo
    Oct 19, 2011 at 12:14 AM

Happy birthday Carlo, have fun today! :)

• remigia's Profile Photo
    Oct 18, 2011 at 11:27 PM

Hello, Carlo:) Just wanted to say:
    HAAAAAAAAAAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!

• maysue's Profile Photo
    Oct 17, 2011 at 7:06 AM

Happy Belated Birthday, Carlo. May all your dreams come true. Best wishes, Maysue

• HORSCHECK's Profile Photo
    Oct 19, 2009 at 11:42 AM

Carlo, you haven't been online for quite a while. Anyway, happy birthday from Germany. I hope to see you back online soon.

• Donna_in_India's Profile Photo
    Oct 18, 2009 at 9:49 PM

Happy, happy birthday Carlo! Have a wonderful day. Love the sunset!

• JessieLang's Profile Photo
    Jun 4, 2009 at 11:31 AM

Stunning sunset photo on your home page!

Share your travels with the world!

Join Now!
Carletto76's Profile Photo

Carletto76

“Travelling is the meaning of life!”

Real Name