"From Genova to the World!" Carletto76's Profile
Ciao, Hello, Grüß Gott, Ahoj, Labas, Tere, Bonjour, Hola, Привет!
I live in one of the most beautiful countries in the World, Italy, in a wonderful region, Liguria, and in the most beautiful town on Earth, Genova, but it's not enough for me, since travelling is my greatest passion and I wish to visit so many places across our Mother Earth that probably my time will not be enough, and surely my money won't be too! ;-)
In the last period I didn't have much time to spend building pages on VT. When I was a student it was easier, a lot of free time, but as a worker everything gets more complicated and I also have many other hobbies and websites to take care about.
Recently I also moved from Genova, at least for working days, since now I live in the pretty town of Sarzana, close to La Spezia, still in my dear old Liguria, just 100Km east of my hometown where I usually go back every weekend.
Let's write something about me too!
How old am I? Look up on the page!
What do I do in my life? I'm a mechanical engineer, or at least I'm supposed to be!
What are my hobbies? Traveling (of course), cinema, photography, music, computers & internet, football (soccer) and of course going out with my friends.
What languages do I speak? I can say I speak correct Italian and English, while I'd always love to learn some other languages (German, French, some slavonic one...) but I'm still too lazy...
I use ICQ instant messenger, if my VT friends want to chat with me sometimes, you can find me at this number: 48067326; I also use MSN and GTalk, you can contact me by VTmail to ask me more details.
If I called 2006 my "year of travels" I've no idea how I could call the year 2007, since I travelled much more than the previous one! My first year (at last) with a full time job, a fixed salary and many low-cost offers has been (and still is) fantastic from the traveling point of view...
- February: Dublin and Northern Ireland
- March: Hannover and Bremen
- April/May: Warszawa, Belarus and Vilnius
- June: Berlin
- July: Annafest in Forchheim (with flood)
- August: Georgia and Armenia
- September: Valencia and Leipzig
- October: Freiburg
- November: hard work, no trips :(
- December: Triple-A: Antwerp, Amsterdam and Aachen, then Portugal for NYE
Is it enough? Yeah, it's not so bad, but some more trips could come before the end of the year, I've some good friends to meet again, not much time and money, but surely I'll do my best to take some more planes... 21 in one year are not so many! ;)
Yeah, you're right, I'm lazy... it's really a long time since my last VT page has been built... I think it was 2004 or something like that, so it should be about 3 years ago. In fact still some Baltic pages are missing, and I went up there in 2004.
BTW, trying not to forget about my beautiful experience in Belarus, I started building some new pages in these days (November '07), and here they are:
Of course DON'T forget to see my dearest VT pages, the ones of my hometown and my home region Liguria!
First of all take a look at my page about Genova, which is usually updated quite often, and remember to CONTACT ME if you are planning to come here, I'm always happy to meet new people and show you off my wonderful hometown!
If you like mistery you can also take a look at my Triora's, and soon I'll add some new pages about our wonderful Riviera Ligure, such as the World's famous 5 Terre and Camogli.
When I registered to VT I was just looking for information about travels, but then I found really nice people, and I wish to thank all of them so much!
At first my VT friends I could meet in real life: Niksa, Jola, Remigia, Sonja, Ilda, Leonarda, Sara, Rati and most of all my dearest friend from VT: Raimundas
I met only virtually also some other very nice people, such as Andrea from Serbia, Inguuna from Latvia and Ina from Lithuania.
Personal Pages (2)
Written Jan 25, 2005
My VT meetings so far
Written Feb 18, 2005
Postcards from VT friends
Top Travel Pages
Share your travels with the world!Join Now!
Badges & Stats
- 408 Reviews
- 698 Photos
- 9 Countries
- 23 Cities
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (14)
- Commented on one of HORSCHECK's Trieste travel pages
- Carletto76 and vysnaite are now friends.
- Posted in Travel Genoa Forum "Re: Genova Brignole Safety"
- Uploaded a Photo to "The most typical place in Genova"
updated their Profile Page "From Genova to the World!"
- Wrote a Review Trolley and buses in Hrodna Transportation
- updated a Brest Travel Page "One (crazy) night in Brest"
Top 10 Pages
- Top 5 Page for this destination Genoa Intro, 65 reviews, 105 photos, 5 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Vilnius Intro, 46 reviews, 73 photos, 3 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Minsk Intro, 29 reviews, 87 photos
- Warsaw Intro, 23 reviews, 34 photos, 1 travelogue
- Top 5 Page for this destination Hrodna Intro, 20 reviews, 34 photos
- Hamburg Intro, 18 reviews, 32 photos, 2 travelogues
- Riga Intro, 22 reviews, 27 photos
- Gdansk Intro, 18 reviews, 28 photos, 2 travelogues
- Kaunas Intro, 16 reviews, 24 photos, 1 travelogue
- Top 5 Page for this destination Trakai Intro, 11 reviews, 27 photos, 2 travelogues